Beyoncé
Wednesday
Today I was currently at my therapist office. Talking about the per usual. "Okay so start where you left off last time." She said as I nodded.

Flashback
"Oh so now I see why you were so quick to hire her. You didn't even ask for my consent, you just automatically hired her." I said as Jay just sat in the couch & watched the game. "I'm tryna watch the game Bey." He said as I just chuckled. I grabbed the remote & threw it at the tv making it black out as he looked up at me. "The fuck you do that for? Do you know how long I been waiting to see the superbowl?" He semi yelled as I shrugged.

"You act like you can't go to the actual game & watch that shit. It's not like any of the teams were good anyways. & that's besides the point, why didn't you tell me Jolene was your ex?" I said as he just smacked his teeth. "Cause I knew you wouldn't want her working for us!!" He said as I sighed. "Yeah but I probably wouldn't been more understanding if you would've been real with me!! You fucking her Jay?" I asked as he just stared at me. "What?" He said as I just looked at him.

"I said are you fucking her?" I yelled as he just sighed. Now he wanna get fucking mad. "No, im not fucking her baby. You gotta trust me. I would never do nothing to hurt you more than I already have in the past. I love you & I know you love me. I haven't done anything for you not to trust me." He said as I just rolled my eyes. "Well you gotta stop making me have reasons to accuse you of cheating. Bc that shit ain't cool. You could've told me. But I'll let you continue watching your game or whatever." I said as he just stared at me. "You tryna be petty? You know I can't watch it in here now." He said as I just giggled. "Coke upstairs & watch it. I won't bother you, I have pieces to try on anyways & I need your opinion on it." I said as he nodded & got up.

After we went into our room, I went in the closet & tried on the first outfit. It was s dress but the back was out. "Okay first outfit." I said coming out as he quickly put his phone down making me raise my eyebrows. "Damn you look good as fuck." He said biting his lips as I giggled. "Thank you baby. & the back is out too." I said turning around. "Ass is out too." He said as I smacked my lips. "Boy you know ain't got no ass for real." I said rolling my eyes as he just chuckled.

"Oh that's funny?" I asked with my arms folded. "No it's funny bc that you think that. You got ass baby." He said as I sighed. "I guess. But what were you doing on your home just a second ago?" I asked as he just smiled. "I was texting Jolene about the work schedule for next week." He said as I nodded. "Can I see it?" I asked. Before he could say anything I grabbed his phone & unlocked it. "Wait Bey!" He said tryna take it back as I pulled away from him.

"You wanna explain why she's sending you pictures & videos of her naked?" I said still scrolling. "Baby I-." He said as I cut him off. "Not only that but y'all sitting here talking nasty with each other. Oh & what's this?" I asked playing a video he sent.

I was working on my anger exercises I learned from a YouTube video but all that shit blew from my mind after I realized what the video was.

"YOU JACKING OFF TO THIS BITCH???? IM LIKE DEADASS FINNA STAB YOU. YOU DIRTY ASS BLACK BITCH. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?? ARE YOU REALLY THAT FUCKING DUMB?? YOU KNOW HOW I GET. I HOPE SHE READY TO DIE OR SOMETHING BC SHE FINNA BE PICKING BULLETS FROM HER ASS. GET OUT MY FUCKING HOUSE & DONT COME BACK UNTIL I TELL YOU TO." I yelled as he just walked around the room. "Where am I supposed to go?" He asked.

"TO HELL!! other than that I suggest maybe the Four Seasons." I said. (A/N: reference from Obsessed. Iykyk). I watched him grab a bag & put some of his shit in it. "Don't put shit in there that I fucking bought. Get YOUR OWN SHIT & GET THE FUCK OUT." I said yelling the part as he just continued what he was doing.