EPILOGUE

LISA POV

I was woken up by smooth caress on my shoulders then on my back till I felt them on my thighs. I moaned softly.

"Wake up sleepy head.." I heard Jennie's morning voice muffled in my neck.

"Let me sleep.." I replied.

"No... We have a lot to do, don't you want to explore the island." She said while kissing me everywhere.

"Just 10 min..."

"Ok if you don't want to cooperate I will use my method."

And then she turned me and attacked my mouth while her hand explored my body. My eyes widened right away with the pleasure she was given me.

"It's unfair!" I managed to say when she left my mouth. She chuckled.

"Everything is fair when it comes to love babe.." And said with a wink.

I couldn't resist her and she knew that and each time she showed me her love it was just wow.

"Oh my God Jennie...it's..."

"What baby tell me.." She asked collapsing on me.

"It was soooo good.." I replied breathlessly.

We were sweaty and complete mess when she laid beside me. I caressed her jaw when I saw the look she was giving me. My eyes stopped on the ring shinning on my finger. Yes we get married two days ago and now we are in Paris for our honeymoon. I wanted to wear my old ring that she kept but she refused because it brought bad memories and she wanted a fresh start it's including a new ring. I have finally overcome my fear of marriage and decided to take another chance. After the discussion we had on Taehyung's wedding I was able to understand the importance of this commitment for Jennie.

So I decided to make the first step this time and asked for Jennie to marry me again. Her reaction was priceless and I couldn't be happier. Jennie wanted to organise a great ceremony but I preferred a small thing with family and closest friends. So just after 1 month we get married because Jennie didn't want to wait more.

She brought me back from my thoughts when she kissed my hand and the ring's finger.

"I still can't believe you are officially mine.." Jennie said, I just smiled at her.

After a good shower and breakfast we took advantage of our day to the fullest and the whole two weeks we spent there too. I was happy to be there with my beautiful handsome wife but I missed my son too. So I was excited to come back home and meet everyone again. This was the beginning of our new life. Everything was settled even with Irene. After she kidnapped Liam and shot Jennie she was arrested but after the psychiatric analysis we discovered her mental instability.

We decided to didn't pursue her and she was placed in hospital to treat her illness for two years. Once out she came to visit us and asked for forgiveness, it was an emotional moment. Jennie and I decided to forgive her because it was a important step to forget the bad past. She told us, she found someone for her a doctor in the institute where she was and they are so much in love. To the latest news they travel around the world. I am happy for her despite everything because she seemed sincere and everyone deserves a second chance.

Everything was perfect and I couldn't wait to see what the future reserve for us.
.
.
.
.
5 YEARS LATER

"Shhhh baby please be good to mommy and sleep." I said to my baby girl Ella.

She didn't want to take her nap and decided to drive me crazy nowadays. Contrarily to her twin sister Lily who was calm and adorable, Ella was a devil in disguise.