CHAPTER 24

LISA POV

Tomorrow will be Liam birthday, his grandparents decide to organise a party in their house but today Jennie asked to take him in amusement park and spend some dada son quality time. She is just so excited to be with her son in his birthday for the first time so I agreed.

So I am alone in my apartment, I cleaned, cooked and made all the things I had to. I am not used to being alone anymore, usually with Liam around I always have something to do.

Fortunately Taehyung will come soon to join me for lunch and we will stay together for the afternoon.

It's been a long time I didn't spent time with him, I am lucky because Taehyung is very comprehensive man and I don't want him to think that I forget him or that didn't give him the time he deserves.

We are cuddling in the couch enjoying a cup of tea after a good afternoon together when we heard the door ring.

"It's got to be Liam." I said getting up running to open the door.

I laughed when I saw Liam with his funny glasses and sorcerer's hat, Jennie wore the same things.

"You are so cute baby." I said pinching his cheeks.

"I am not cute mom I am dangerous."

"And why that."

"Because I can cast a spell on you." He said pulling a magic wand out of his jacket.

"Oh no please don't change me in a frog." I played.

He laughed and added, "Ok mommy I will realise your wish so what do you want?"

I put my finger on my lips thinking for a minute.

"I know I want to be a princess."

"But you already are one mommy." Oh my God how much I love this child.

"Thank you honey." I said picking him from the floor.

All this time Jennie and Taehyung were watching us with smile on their faces. Once our chit chat finished the smile disappeared especially Jennie who was glaring at Taehyung now.

I cleared my throat and spoke. "I guess you had a fun day my baby."

"Yes it was the best day ever." Liam replied with shinning eyes.

I looked at Jennie, she was looking at her son with so much admiration and love, that made me happy, she loves her son there is no doubt in that. I am glad Liam can grow with his dada's love and support.

"Baby say good bye to dada."

Jennie glared at me and Taehyung clearly not wanting to go, but she has no choice.

"Bye dada.." Liam said kissing her.

"See you tomorrow champion good night.." She kissing him back.

"Good night dada.."

"I love you my boy.."

And with that she walked away without another word for us. Taehyung stayed with us for some hours and leave too.

"Good night baby, see you tomorrow.." Taehyung said giving me a kiss.

"Yeah we will go together.." I asked.

"Yes I will pick you at noon.."

"Thank you Tae, good night.."
.
.
.

"You are finally here.." Jisoo said opening the door of her parents' house.