Chapter 21- "Why You Wanna Trip On Me?"

Michael's POV

I sealed this letter. This could be the last one. She's not responded ever since. I've sent like 15 letters to her. I tried calling but I can't reach her. Maybe she blocked me. But why would she?
It's 22nd August now. And I have tried a good couple of weeks but this is it.

My phone rings and it's Tatiana.
"Hey", I said as I handed this final letter to Bill.
He knew so well what to do with it. He had to take it to the post office and mail it to her address. The house I know Chicago resides at because I dropped her there.

"Hey lovey. The colour dress that your mom got me was peach. Peach! How is all of this possible. I strictly said that the reception dress is suppose to be white just like the ceremonial dress but does your mom listen? What should I do with a peach reception dress?"

I laughed. There are these moments when I know why I proposed to her.
"You're not a virgin Tatiana. Maybe this is why she purposely did this"

"Mr telling who's virgins. You're not one either", she jumped figuratively.

I totally flushed with guilt. And I can tell you that I am embarrassed that I can praise my faith as being a Jehovah Witness yet I have had premarital sex...

"Look Tatiana. We discussed this. Please don't slip up and tell anyone about this. My mom will skin me alive. Can we talk about this when I'm done with my tours. Please"

She laughed. "Are the hours killing you?"
I shook my head. If she could only know my life is killing me.
"You have no idea"

We hung up soon thereafter.

"Where to next?", I asked Bill once he came back.
"Korea. But Frank is upset. Your tickets sold hardly. Why Korea though Mike? There are hardly households with electricity. And you've made your tickets way too cheap"

"It's for the love of my fans"

Once I arrived in Korea, it was the 23rd. Just some more until my birthday. All I needed for a present was to sleep. I slowly but surely oozed off Propofol and I am doing this tour with the grace of God.

I was 16 when I lost my virginity. 16 going on 17. I met this girl. And her dad was pretty famous too. She had beautiful olive skin. Her hair was brunette and just fell onto her shoulders in waves. She had dark green eyes and she was really cute. She really had a charm. And the sweetest innocent mouth that seduced me in all ways possible. She was 12 when we met. I was 14 and shy. We only met at that age. And when we met again she was 14 and I was 16. About to turn 17 for the year. And she was about to turn 15.

I'd call her for hours and hours on end whenever I got the time.

And we spoke about a lot. And the topic of sex came up a lot.
"Michael, come over. You're not going to be as scared. I promise"

Her parents weren't home that day so I really didn't see why not. I was struggling with my sexuality for a while. I knew I was interested in women and not men. I just was not intimate with women like my brothers were.
I got to her house and it was big and beautiful.
She led me to her room and it was very sophisticated. It had varnished wooden floors, a white engraved roof and beige wallpaper. She motioned me to sit on her bed. She walked over to the window and opened the curtains. The view was breathtaking. It was really beautiful. She locked her door and she sat next to me.

We started with soft and slow kisses which grew more intense. She was really someone who could understand me at that point in my life. She didn't care of my acne or my nose. She loved my afro. I felt myself grow in size and she just took over. She knew exactly what she was doing. She steadily got on me and carried on. It was okay for the most part. But all that was going through my mind was "Don't let her folks come home" and "Don't let me make a baby"

Throughout that sinful act, I was praying to god.
And when a white substance went into her from me, I really wasn't sure what was happening but she just brushed it off and said I shouldn't worry about it. She popped a pill in her mouth after everything and smiled at me. I will admit that I enjoyed it but it felt wrong.

She just seemed calm throughout everything, and that's when I asked her a question that I never felt the need to ask back then.
"Have you done this before?"

"Yeah. Of course", she walked over to kiss me. "And you were okay. Just a bit more practice"

I left almost immediately, reasoning that my dad needed me back home for practice.

When I left, I couldn't help but question what she thought this was.
A fling? If I knew that she was so skilled, I would not have went ahead. I did it because I thought I loved her and she loved me. I was only infatuated and I got my heart broken because I trusted too much.

Too much.