Chapter 5-"Gone Too Soon"

Chicago's POV

OVER...REACTING.

Over Reacting. Am I overeacting. I'm a insane, ungrateful?

I stared at the road and looked at the tires as they crushed the splinters of glass and small grates of sand particles.

She was rude. She was mean.

Maria does not like me.

The Butler and owner of the hotel dislikes me.

March and Candice made me a fool. Because of why? I'm a prostitute. I'm a slut. I am undeserving of a good life. I am deserving of heartache and pain. 

We should not judge Streetwalkers before we get to know them. Do we get to know them? No. We do not want to be seen interacting with them. This is how I was. Angel is my homie. She was my bestie since the age of 8- this was when I moved back to my mom after my brother was killed. During our late teen years, she became a prostitute. She slept with football players and basketball players in our school. I stood by her even through this. I first thought that what the dudes said about her was only but rumours. Soon, she admitted it to me. I didn't want to be seen with her... I didn't want to be seen with her. Why?

The human mind has it that you should be fearful to not make others believe that you're AS BAD AS SOMEONE ELSE. In other words, you avoid talking to someone who could have a bad influence on you. Not because they're a bad influence but because you don't want people to think that you do what that person does. I didn't want to hang out with Angel anymore. Before prom, I became her friend again. Why?

I realized that I was being selfish and not a good friend.

I feel like human beings should get to know a hooker and know why she does what she does. That's a heart of Michael. He got to know me before judging me. He might like me because he said he gives me more attantion. But I am not worthy of his love. I will ruin his reputation. He deserves better. He derserves Tati-something. She might have forced a public kiss with him on stage but he needs her. He needs someone with high status.

I walked along the pavement and realized that I was on a bridge. I peaked down below. There was water down there. I walked until I came to the edge. The cars started slowing down because of a traffic. I moved towards the closest space on the edge and lifted my hands. I was going to kill myself. Take my life because of what people thought about me.

"Stop! Don't do that!", I turned around and saw Harry Styles from One Direction. He ran from the limo that stood in the traffic.

"I'm Harry. Please don't", he waved his hands in the air. I blinked a few times to make sure I was not dreaming. What were the odds of meeting Michael Jackson yesterday and One Direction today?

He made his way to me. I looked him and he looked at me. He had a mop of brown curly that just fell down over his handsome face. His beautiful green eyes could just pierce into your soul. His soft plumb lips are just kissable. He wore black jeans with gray combat boots. And a gray sweater and with a black leather jacket.

Zayn Malik followed after him. He had his jet black hair gelled in spikes. His light brown eyes seemed to be comforting. He had a gray jeans on, black converse, a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket. It was only the two of them in the limo. The others were not with.

"Don't this. You'll regret it", Harry had a strong British accent.

"If you jump, we jump", Zayn had the same accent.

"One Direction?", I'm wonderstruck.  

Soon people came out from their vehicles and phoned. 2 Minutes later, helicopters zoomed above our heads and took photos. I just saw flash photography all over.

"No one likes me. I'm a hooker and people treat me like one. Let me die".

"No,  you're beautiful. You're better than what you think", Zayn protested.

"Aren't you're engaged or something?",I was confused.

"That's beside the point", Harry chipped in. "If you jump, we do too. And this will break our fans hearts".

"Step away from the edge fellow citizens. Step away", a man from the helicopter demanded.

"Sorry", and I jumped.

"Michael..."

HEY!!!!!! What do you think about this chapter?? Tell me in a comment. Please vote. Sorry that it's short. The next chapter is amazing. Don't give up on me!!~La'Kisha

La'Kisha~ "Bring Peace, Healing and Love to the Earthlings and Planet Earth".