Chapter 4- "Much Too Soon"

*6th August
*In The Hotel

Michael's POV

I woke up at around 8:00. I headed to the bedroom and found the sleeping goddess laying fast asleep. The wig of last night rested on the dresser. A wig, I thought. I walked around the bed where she laid. She had huge curly hair. It was hazel blonde and laid down her back. A bra and crop top laid on the floor. I picked them up and laid them beside her wig.

I slowly bit my lip in her presence. She was just so God damn sexy.

I found the roomkeeper, Maria, making pancakes. "They're ready and in a mo' Mikeybear", she said while spraying non-stick onto the pan. "Morning Maria, please do me a favour? I had a guest over last night. I'm not really sure what she likes. Make eggs, bacon, toast, scones. A few things that you think she'd eat", I said giving her a big hug. "A she? Mike, you know that this apartment is only for one person. There's one bedroom".

"I know, I rested on the couch. She's still asleep in the bedroom. I'm going to shower up"

"Is she a hooker?"

"No. A good friend".

Chicago's POV

I woke up really refreshed. I smelled pancakes, corn dogs, toast, bacon, etc. It filled the entire room. I looked around the room. How could I forget what happened last night? No, I didn't have sex with him. My v-card is still intact!

I sat up and then he entered. He has his chest showing and the towel wrapped around his lower body. He had broad shoulders and he just had the masculine physique. He seemed to be oblivious to my presence. He ran his hair through his perfect curls.

"Morning", I said stretching. He turned around. His eyes widened and a gigantic smile flowed over his face. His face became so red though. Redder than a chilli, a tomato.

"Morning Chicago', he said blushing and turned back around as he searched for clothes in his closet. Once he got them he laid them on the bed and sat on the bed. He looked at me and then my chest. He smiled and looked down. Soon he laughed. "You're silly Michael! What's funny?"

"You've got sexy breasts"...

I looked down to see my bare chest exposed! On freaken display to The King Of Pop! "Oh, what a perveted Michael!" I belted. I covered them with my hands. "Last night was very hot. And the bra was hurting me. Are they still on the floor?", I questioned.

His face flashed red like a traffic light.

"ERR, there's it there on the dresser. Maria, the roomkeeper, laid them there", he said nervously.

I lifted my eyebrow. Oh God. Please do not tell me that Michael did what he says Maria did...

He quickly got up and said,"Sorry, you can go shower. I need to get dressed".

"Sure", I didn't even hesitate to get away from this perveted nigga and this awkward moment.

I showered as long as I could. I didn't want any form of body flashing when I got back to the room. This room sharing is not working for my virgin self. I need to head back to Angel. This "entire night", is totally finished. A knock on the door was what made me stop the showerhead from continuing to run over my body. I grabbed the towel over the basin and covered myself. I opened up. It was him. Ze perveted nigga. LOL.

"Here's a spare tooth brush", he gave to me. "Thanks", I closed the door quickly. I got dressed in the same clothes as the night before. I didn't have anything else to wear.