Chapter 1-"Streetwalker"

Chicago's POV

I've never given much thought as to how I would fall in love, but falling in love unexpectedly seems like the best way to go...

*Year 1988
*Month August
*5th August
*In The Changing Room Of A Strip Club on Sunset Boulevard.

"So you said that I should walk around seductively and make the guys in their cars wonder what they can offer me, right? But I shouldn't look like they can take advantage of me, right? But how exactly? These two pieces of advice are totally contradictory", I said as I pulled down the short mini skirt made of leopard print material. It was short enough to cover my panty and today-of all days- it wasn't brown or black, it was bright pink. And each time I bent or something, it showed.

"Listen here, mamacita. You just need tah look sexy. Not slutty or desperate. Okay?", Angelica said to me in her latina attitude and accent that was mashed up with some African American.  She made it sound like "O-Care".

"I get that it's your first night being a hooker. But if you just sit on the side and watch how we attract da men, you'd be loosing big bucks. So put dis wig on", she said and came forward and handed me a bob cut blonde wig. It looked like some kind of cat fur...like hairball that a cat threw up or something...

I looked at this wig and an expression of plain disgust flowed across my face. This face of mine...it looked like some kind of rainbow. Flashy and popping with a range of colours that were used as eyeshadow upon my, rather poor, eyelids. Bright pink blush were smugded across my cheek bones. My lips were embalmed with that red hooker lip stick type. "A wig?", I said while holding it between my thumb and forefinger.

"Yes. What do da people say? Blonde is da in thing", she snatched the wig from me and vigorously placed it on my naturally hazel blonde curly hair. "You do realize that my hair can pass off as blonde?", I questioned her as my head swayed in all directions as she settled the wig on me.

"Yeah, but it's good to change your identity now-and-den"

"But it's my first time being a hooker"

"SHH, girl. Would you just do as I say?"

"Whatever", I uttered.

I just pouted my lips out in annoyance and fixed the leopard print crop top that I, too, wore.

"There mamacita. Blonde will pull their attention. And here, wear these long boot heels", she handed me high- high heels. They were metallica gold and shiny. These boot heels came up to above my knees. These were real hooker heels like you can kill a client ,that tried to get nasty, with them. "Okay", I took them and put them on. WOW... I am actually really short but with them on, I was tall and this was just so creepy. As I bent down to pick up a make-up brush, then WATCHA-BOOM. The panty shows. Bright as the freaken candy floss that I'd nipple on. Pink as that neon milkshake that I loved.

"Ha, ha, is that what I think it is?", she furrowed her eyebrows

"Underwear", I said after retrieving the brush.

"Take it off", she snapped.

"What?", I'm shocked. "No!"

"Ugh, Chicago. I bought g-strings yesterday. Put this on, C'mon", she yelled.

Coming to think of it, I just seemed to resemble a hobo of a streetwalker that would be roaming on Sunset Boulevard. Angelica seemed to help me to get ready and placing things into the correct perspective. She bought the clothing, the make-up...

"Did you hear da new song of Michael Jackson. It's called Dirty Diana. And it is so wicked!", she informed me as I changed in one of the individual toilet rooms

"Err, yeah. He seems to be speaking about people like you", I announced.

"UGH, whatever. Chicago! You're involved too! Besides, we're not as bad as he makes us seem"

"You're just upset about the fact that he ain't the type of celeb who dreams of laying a prostitute"

I came out of the toilet and walked over to her, waiting on her response. A silly beam exploded across her face. She had a face of symmetry. She had arched eyebrows, pouty lips. The typical latin features.

"Okay, fine. But we can't deny that Michael is really sexy and I would've did him if I had da chance", she laughed.

"Oh, the typical Angel that I know", I called her Angel for short.

"We gotta get ready and leave now", she said while gathering her things.

I walked over to the sink and looked into the mirror. I stood there and stared at my reflection. Soon, slight tears were Xcaping from my hazel-greenish eyes. I've never expected myself to become a prostitute but I need the money. I want to keep paying for dance and singing classes but I am short of cash.

"Are you crying dear", Angelica placed her arms around me and pulled me into a comforting hug. "You don't need to do it tonight, if you're not ready".

"No, like you said- I'd be missing out on big bucks", I said searching for the pepper spray in my small sling bag.

"Let's hit the streets of Sunset Boulevard", I tried to put a smile on my face. But I couldn't... I was disgusted in myself.

"Don't forget, Chicago, you can put the cash in the boot, it stays safe in there", Angelica said.

"Sure", I said with a tinsy-winsy sniff. Angelica doesn't know that I'm a virgin. What an amazing way to lose it...

I took the condoms that she handed to me. Here I come Sunset Boulevard!

Please consider voting for this chapter :), comment, request and suggest. Sorry that it's short, but it gets better. Promise!! Don't give up on me :P.

* * La'Kisha~"Bring Peace, Healing and Love to the Earthlings and Planet Earth".