Chapter 22- "Another Day"

Chicago's POV

"You've made it!", Lisa came in for a hug.
I looked at her with such confusion, thinking to myself whether I should have had a plane crash or what.
"Are you ready?", she beamed with joy
"Ready?" I asked still confused yet excited.

"You're shooting right now!", she said while handing my bags over to securities.
"Take these up to her hotel room", she ordered them.

"But I just got here", I sighed.
"And I'm tired"

"You'll get use to this exhaustion", she batted her hands.
"Go over to Larice over there. She'll show you to bathroom where you could just freshen up and she'll sort your make up out and everything"

I walked over to a lady with dark cherry red hair and her lips to match. Her hair was jaw length.
"Come dear", she motioned me.

I showered and showered. I closed my eyes and just thought about Korea. I took a cab to the richer side of it but coming into Korea is a bad view. There are all these stalls of Korean people, trying to make a living for themselves. Selling vegetables and fruits. I realized that I really should not take this opportunity for granted.
A knock came from the door. It was Larice hurrying me up. I closed myself in the white rob that she gave me before I showered.

"Come, let me wash your hair", she said pulling me over to the hair basin.
Knowing myself, I was about to tell her that I obviously washed my hair already when I showered but I just decided to play cool. She squeezed some shampoo onto my hair and started rubbing my scalp with her fingertips.
"You know when you came in, I couldn't help but notice what a beautiful face you have", she said smiling.
"When Lisa told me she met you while you out eating with Mr Michael Jackson himself, I was so excited. She had to sign you immediately. With the natural hazel bonde hair you have, you're green eyes and natural slight tan... You're a stunner", she informed me as she rinsed my hair.

"What happened up on that bridge?", she asked concerned.

"I slipped", I lied.
"That was unfortunate but luckily you're here", she smiled again as she dried my hair.

As we were walking over to the make up, I noticed a lady sitting in a chair next to mine. She had long brown hair with hot ironed curls. I couldn't see her face because she had a steam towel over her face.

"So how is Mr Jackson doing?", Larice asked.
As I was about to answer. But the lady next to me did just about so.
"He is okay you know. This tour of his. I absolutely miss him to bits though", she answered with almost a Latino accent.

I looked at this lady via the mirror in front of us.
"That's good man", Larice answered as if she was really expecting the answer from her. I sat there while Larice did my make up. She did a smokey eye for me with red lipstick.
"You really have nice eyes Chicago", Larice complimented once more.

But would anyone tell me who this woman next to me is?

Finally she grabbed the towel from her face almost just too quickly, "Chicago?"

She turned towards me and looked at me for long, long...
And I knew exactly who she was.
It was her.
"Nice to meet you... finally", she shook my hand.
"I'm Tatiana"

I couldn't believe it. Why was she even speaking to me? She is the one who Michael always changes the topic of whether their engaged or not.

"You are Michael's friend right? The one with the bridge?", she asked hoping she wasn't mistaken.
"Not at all. I'm her. The one who was really clumsy that day"
She chucked.

"When my niece saw you on tv with those One Direction boys, she was like 'Aunty! She's going to kill them!", she laughed louder.
"I'd never do that...", I looked down shyly with a giggle.
"So you're modeling for Lisa now?", she asked.

"Yeah. My first time and day actually?", I answered honestly with a dry throat. Something that happened to me each time I got nervous. Soon, I started biting the inside of my mouth.

"And you?", I asked her.

"Me? Pssh, noo. I'm too grown and highly qualified for this. I use to be here when her mom was still in charge of all of this. I do professional modeling now", she was conceited. Indeed arrogant.

"Oh, then what are you here for?", I was truly curious.
"Just dropping Lisa's invitation to a surprise party I am holding for Michael on his birthday, the 29th of this month"

"Oh, it's my birthday that day too", I felt my internal organs turn into dust.
"I'm sure he invited you", she smiled.
"Well if it's a surprise party, how would he know to invite me", I asked while raising one eyebrow.

"Er huh", she tried to let a laugh out once she realize how dumb she sounded but failed in doing so.
"Do you know when Lisa would be back?", she changed the subject.

"She's in her office", Larice interrupted.

"Oh just great, now I I have to wait here", she snarled.

"I don't think so", I answered looking away.
"What do you mean?", she questioned.
"Well your a professional model isn't it. I'm sure Lisa makes you an exception when it comes to you", I sarcastically said.

"That's right!", she said once she noticed her other dumb trait. "Bye Chicago. Bye Larice", she said getting up and leaving.

"You totally told her off", Larice laughed her butt of. "You go girl!"

Michael's POV

My concert in Korea was great. But it's clear that poverty is just about everywhere.
My phone rang. It was Tatiana.
"What did my mother do now?", I sighed when I answered the phone.
"You wouldn't guess who I found today! That friend of yours, Chicago!", she sounded excited over the phone.

"Chicago?", I asked. "It must have been a huge mistake"

"No Michael! It was her. We even spoke", she said.
What? She spoke to Chicago.

"Where did you see her?"
"In Korea"
"What are you doing in Korea Tatiana", I said rubbing my forehead. Tatiana enjoys following me.

"That you'll soon find out", she