Chapter 6- "Superfly Sister"

Michael's POV

I was driving from the appointment that I had earlier on and came across a traffic jam under Cicero bridge which is near the hotel. I was quite frustrated because the hotel was located on the bridge. 
Estimating according to the traffic, it might take a good 3 hours before I'd arrive at my destination.

"Mr Jackson, you've been in a daze these few hours, what's up?", Bill questioned me. He's one of my bodyguards aswell as my driver.
"Tired, you know? Tour begins tomorrow and I'm not really excited. Bill...I do not like touring. It just has its negative toll over me", I responded looking down at the white spots that had started appearing on my hands a few days ago.

"Oh, C'mon Mike. Do you honestly believe that I'm going to believe in that garbage?"

"I know what I'm saying is true Bill. What would I be lying about?"

"A girl"

"A girl...", I reflected and mimicked him. I soon let out a really bad fake laugh which resulted in him just glaring at me distastefully through the rear mirror. I then shut my mouth and soon rubbed the spots.

"You acted the exact same way when you met Tatiana. Always thinking and wondering what she's doing and all that jazz. Mike, I know you very well. I know your deepest secrets and all of that brotherhood issues", he is right.

I don't really know why I cared about Tatiana that much when I met her. I thought that I would be the possessive one but I was so incredibly wrong.

"Ugh, Bill do not stress your poor soul out. Okay? I am happily engaged and soon I'll be a married man and have kids. I'm going to have a loving wife and caring children...", I tried to correct his truthful statement.

"Now Mike", he bursted out from laughter. "There are so many things wrong with what you said. First of all of that crap that you said, you're not happily engaged and ,by the look of things, you might not even be a married man or even have kids especially if you're intending on having them with her. And if it does possibly happen, she won't be loving and the kids might actually have her stinking manners. Mike, I know there's a girl another involved in your life. And nigga, if I were you, I would make sure to hold on to her as longs as I can", he was even more correct this time around.

I hated it when he made things make sense. I end up not liking the entire concept when it's laid into sense. Now I thought about this for a while. I want Chicago. This might seem so quick and cliche. I don't care what anyone thinks. This is not like where the characters in the book have the urge to get to know one another to have a micro-bit of a feeling for each other.

I know that this is what I want.

But another part of me says that I don't want her to spend my life with. I want to have fun with her. She's really funny and her embrace is just so holy to be around. I hate saying this, but I do not really think that what I want to have with her is going to be serious. I know that I'm meant to be with Tatiana to please others and I'm meant to be with Chicago to please myself. I want her to come with me on my tours as my PA and maybe, secretly, something more. And this will work because I told her that I was not engaged anymore.

First, she has to accept my offer.

"Mr Jackson, look up there", Bill ordered me and indicated up to the bridge.
I peaked up from the window and there stood 3 human beings. Judging from their body physique, 2 males and 1 female. They stood upon the edge of the bridge. I squinted my eyes to get a better look. I knew that apparel.

What the hell!? Chicago

I did not hesitate. I jumped out of the car and sprinted up onto the bridge.

Sitting in traffic and making it up the bridge in 3 hours my ass!

I really had put my life at stake by just jumping out the car like a mad dog. With no form of disguise what-so-ever! Bill opened the car door and stood straight up,"Mike, where are you heading off to?"

"Err, just....stttay pput, I'll bee back in a sssec", I stutted over my heavy breathing. I kept on running. I did not look back. I had not the slightest thought as to what she was doing up there. Maybe site viewing from the bridge. What that two guys want from her is something that I, too, did not know. She maybe made friends while shopping.

Now that I think about it, I do not know if she even went shopping...

"Mommy, mommy. Look!", a little girl pointed at me. "It's Michael Jackson!". Soon people jumped out their cars totally astonished and checked whether I was being chased from someone or people. I reckoned that if there was a danger of that sort, they'd smash that person down.

I was terribly wrong.

Instead they all joined in running with me as if I was doing some kind of ritual. I made sure to be in the lead in order to not get stuck and delayed in another traffic. The fan crowd traffic.

I made it up to the brigde when I saw her slip-it looked like she slipped to me- and went down the edge. And weirdly, so did Harry Styles. Right there and then I saw that the two gentlemen were Harry Styles and Zayn Malik. I made it in time and caught her around her wrist. Zayn saw that I got her and took hold of Harry. She looked up to me- her eyes were even more green now.

"Chicago, are you okay?", that's the first words that Xscaped from me. She was slighty conscious and started to bleed from the side of her head. She knocked her head against some kind of rough rocky bump that was on the side of the brigde. Harry knocked his leg against it and let out a scream. Soon the ambulance arrived.

"She seems to have a lack of oxygen being delivered to the rest of her body cells due to the excessive loss of blood", the paramedic informed me as he placed her on a stretcher and wheeled her onto the van.

"Will she be okay?", I anxiously asked, this was horrible.

"Yes, we'll have to take her in to the hospital", he was not really amused by my importance around the world.

"I'll drive with", I hopped into the van too. Zayn went with Harry in his van.

They connected her to the machines. She was now unconscious. A straight line segment had spread on one of the machines, accompanied by a beeping sound. I squeezed her soft hand tighter now. "Don't leave me Chicago...don't. Stay with me"

She turned ocean blue, she was not breathing anymore...

Total dedication is to @MJand1Dlover. For all the support and love:)

Hiiiiiiii :)> How was this Chapter? I, myself, utterly admire this chapter. If you do, please consider voting and commenting if you'd like to :).