Chapter 2- "Chicago"

*On Sunset Boulevard

Chicago's POV

I was walking on the paved pavement of Sunset Boulevard.

For those of you who are not familiar with Sunset Boulevard, it's this fancy place where Streetwalkers are known to roam at, and quite evidently, still roam at.
"Sunset Boulevard".It sounded so sluttish and whore-ish. (If I can say that).

"So you walk around in dis area", Angel gestured to where I was standing which was right outside the night-/stripclub and an abandoned studio. "And I'll stand over dere", she indicated to the pavement opposite to mine. (Oh, wow. I'm owning pavements now).

She sauntered over the street and I had to get my actron skills in gear. I had to pretend to know what I was doing as if I've did it before and look like I knew how to give it to them.

A guy in a white suit, white fedora, a blue shirt and a neat white tie had exit the abandoned the studio and accidentally knocked against my elbow. The reslut (I actually meant result :)) ) to this was me having the condoms drop out of my hand that I was still clutching tightly. I realized then that I took them and didn't put them into my boots. I quickly knelt down and picked them up. "Sorry", he said as he knelt down to pick up the last one that was under his foot. He handed it to me.

"There you go". His breath smelt like fresh peppermint. I felt his eyes scanning over me. He had these huge and slender fingers.

I felt embarrassed, disgusted, disconcerted, humiliated and ashamed. "Thanks", a crack in my voice was present. I looked up to him. Looking at him made opera angels sing in my head. He had Raybans on. He had moonlight coloured skin, a defined jaw line, a cleft and a sexy pair of lips. Black curls across his forehead. 

How could a well-dressed gentlemen pick up a condom and hand it to me? A freaken condom. How could I be this dumb? I felt ashamed for the type of person I'd become. I stood up and so did he. He smiled and walked across the road where Angel was operating.

He opened the door to a pitch black Rolls Royce. It's not like I'm a materialistic lady (should I consider myself a lady?) but he had expensive materialistic merchandise and was most definitely a keeper though. He had this graceful characteristic trait to him.  I'm not saying this from a prostitute point of view but as someone who considers him husband material.

He got into his car. Once he started it, the headlights went on. Right now, I was "doing my job" but I was truly fascinated by this guy whom I believed was fascinating and not prejudice.

"Come get him", Angel mouthed to me. I shook me head horizontally. She rolled her eyes.

The driver window pulled down, before I knew it, he was conversing with Angelica.

*Conversation.

Mystery man: Hey, uhm, so you're a streetwalker?

Angel: Yeah. Do you got a prob with it? Just like dat Michael Jackson dude.
He chuckled.

Mystery man: Nah, who's that lady over there.
He points to Chicago. Angel smiles.

Angel: She Chicago. You seem like a decent man. Mr...?

Mystery man: Call me Micheal.

Angel: Okay, Michael. How funny. I just mentioned Michael Jackson to you a few seconds ago. She laughs and so does he.
She waves her hand to Chicago. "YouWhoo, Chicago! Over here girl". Chicago ran over to them.

Chicago: Yeah Angie? 
I called her Angie too.

Angel: Mr Michael-gestures to him- seeks your presence to night.

*End Of Conversation.

I remembered thinking that this is the chance. This is it. I was scared AF, but I had to do what was to be done. I felt a bit embarrassed about the incident of a while ago. I didn't say much. I got into the passenger seat and put my seat belt on. Angel came to my window (OH yes, I own windows too). I rolled it down and she whispered to me:"Call me".

I gave a slight nod as a form of saying that I understood.

We drove off. We were going to his hotel.

"How old are you?", he turned to look at me. His high-pitched husky voice was so charming. It sounded like a thousand angels serenating.

"25", I continued looking out ahead of me. "Okay. I'm 30"

I remained quiet.

"You've got a beautiful name", he broke the awkward silence. "Chicago', he reflected. I supposed Angel had told him.

"Your name?", I questioned still looking ahead. "Michael", he answered. Angel told me that "Mr Michael seeks your...", but I wanted him to tell me his name on his own.

"Please put the radio on", I requested. I didn't want him to ask me lots of questions. This is a no strings attached issue. And this silence just made me wonder what my mother would do if she found out that her "little barbie" had turned to prostitution.

"Of course". He leaned forward on tapped the 'on' button.

She Said I Have To Go Home
'Cause I'm Real Tired You See
But I Hate Sleepin' Alone
Why Don't You Come With
Me
I Said My Baby's At Home
She's Probably Worried
Tonight
I Didn't Call On The Phone To
Say That I'm Alright

Diana Walked Up To Me,
She Said I'm All Yours
Tonight
At That I Ran To The Phone
Sayin' Baby I'm Alright
I Said But Unlock The Door,
Because I Forgot The Key,
She Said He's Not Coming
Back
Because He's Sleeping With
Me

Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, No
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, Nah

Oh, it's this song.

Michael Jackson's voice belted through the speakers of the car. Soon the car was filled with his majesty. The other Michael here right next to me hummed to the lyrics. He knew every beat and rhythm. Me, who was a major MJfan, felt envy towards him. "This stupid song", I unknowingly blurted.

He chuckled,"What?"

"I mean his a good artist it's just that the concept of this song is rude and inconsiderate"

He started laughing.

He removed the fedora and Raybans. "I'm MICHAEL JACKSON".

I looked at him and I wanted to jump out of the moving vehicle. But..the car came to a holt. We made it to the hotel.

He looked at me with a grin. "And I'm embarrassed ", I replied looking at his chocolaty eyes. And there it was: love immediately.

I hope that you loved this chapter. Here's the next. :)

La'Kisha~ "Bring Peace, Healing and Love to the Earthlings and Planet Earth".

(Picture of Chicago at the side)