01.

╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮

╰────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╯

Founders day. Probably the best and worst day of the year. It was the best because it meant all the founding parties and events were over for at least a while before they started back up and it was the worst day because it was the one day both Lockwood siblings were forced to be on their best behavior in front of the town.

For Daniella it was no problem or at least it used to be no problem but lately with all the ideas Dylan would get in her head they were starting to see how much she was trying to act out. It was still not as bad as Tyler; they could tell the girl was just acting out but still being responsible.

In all honesty Daniella liked her life. She liked the attention, she liked the luxuries, and she loved to plan things. She loved to have things in her control just like her mother. As much as she tried to be a normal teenager along with Dylan she just got way too roped into the life of being a founding family.

The girl was currently in front of her vanity getting ready to go to the town square where her parents had to give their annual speech to celebrate the town. The more she thought about it the more ridiculous it sounded but it was a good excuse to dress up and hang out with friends.

As the girl curled her hair she heard someone knocking at her door causing her to turn around since her door was open just to see her older brother. She just sighed and turned back around letting her last curled part down to style it. 

"Oh perfect little Ella" Tyler mocked entering her room looking around at her perfectly neat room. She seemed to already be dressed; she was only doing the last finishing touches on her hairstyle. "How do you do it to handle all this? All I have been wishing is for it to end"

"I actually like it. The bossing around. All the dances and new dresses it's fun!" She cheered getting up from her chair to put her shoes on that were unbuckled.

She walked around her room for a bit gathering some things struggling to walk since her shoes were not buckled. Tyler has already sat down on the stool in front of her bed waiting for her to sit down as well so he could buckle them. The girl did as expected and put up one of her feet on his lap waiting for him to buckle the shoe.

"I think having a new pair of shoes for every event is actually insane. I don't know how we're not broke with all the money you spend" Tyler replied and the girl just rolled her eyes switching her feet.

"Oh this is nothing, wait till next year when I actually get to participate in Miss mystic falls" she mentioned causing Tyler to groan knowing it would be even more unbearable. "I'm actually surprised mom didn't make you participate and be one of the girls partner"

"Oh she did but I was saved since the girl she was trying to pair me up with already had a boyfriend" Tyler let go of her shoe to get up now having buckled both of her shoes. "Please don't break up with Dylan so I don't have to step in next year and be your partner"