06.

╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮

╰────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╯

Eventually Daniella had fallen asleep on Salvatore's couch knowing better than to let her go home where she would be by herself. Caroline was in charge of making sure Tyler was fine the next morning to pick up the girl and have the conversation they would need to have.

Elena sat with Stefan while Damon continued to drink while watching the girl making sure she was fine. They knew it was a lot for her to handle, part of the reason they kept them out of it for that long but now that Tyler had triggered his curse and knowing she could too it was better if she knew it would be impossible for her not to and Elena knew that she went through the same thing with Jeremy.

Caroline kept telling them how bad Daniella was struggling with how distant everyone had been with her and Dylan was no help and everyone else knew he wasn't which left her completely alone. The one girl that always cared immensely about them all the time even about Damon at times they had left her completely alone.

They knew how much it was actually affecting her which is why they had come together now to help her. They didn't expect her to find out this way at all and they did feel bad about it. The whole thing would have definitely gone better but it didn't.

"You think she will wake up freaking out? I think she was still in shock and didn't take it in entirely" Stefan said. They knew when they explained everything Daniella wasn't that conscious completely.

"Hoping the blood and tea would calm her down and well I did put a bit of bourbon in there" this caused the couple to look at Damon glaring at him. "What?! She was freaking out and she would definitely freak out about the cut on her face"

"We just have to watch her, probably keep her on someone's watch until it leaves her system" Elena suggested while Stefan nodded agreeing.

Then a phone buzzing caused all them to look around Damon picked up the girls phone to see it was Dylan calling her. "Ugh this guy. Why do you guys let him date her again?"

"Dylan?" Elena turned again and he nodded while hanging up the call. "I don't know I mean ever since they were kids their parents just paired them up and eventually it turned real it was like it was something that was supposed to happen"

"That's not weird at all. Well I'll leave you two to watch over princess Lockwood call me whenever it is my shift" he put down his glass before heading to his room.

"Damon actually cares about her, it's funny" Stefan mentioned after hearing how he finally entered his room.

"I've noticed that and honestly it's impossible not to. She's just so sweet. Only when she wants to be because trust me her getting mad is no joke at all. She actually tries her best not to get mad around people because she gets so disrespectful" Elena could tell Daniella had won a place in Damon's heart even if they believed he didn't have one with Daniella it was different.