𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐!! 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘. 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒅, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕!𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 "𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅" 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒄, 𝑰𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒉 𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒐𝒔 😭

𝑨𝑰𝑴 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑶𝑷!

ꕥꕥꕥ

A door slammed, and in came the source, a drawn out groan escaping her throat lazily.

Clad in a middle-schoolers' uniform (apart from the flashy sneakers on her feet), stood 3rd-year middle schooler, Kaito Aizawa.

Kaito.

Kaito?

Of course, she'd understand any confusion. Kaito wasn't a "girl's name", so to speak. Unfortunately for Kaito, despite the begging, and the whining, and the pleading to change her name in her younger years, her dear guardian refused to make any. He refused almost every suggestion actually. He's always been like that.

"Hey, no slamming doors." Said guardian dragged himself into the main room of their home, his shaggy, raven hair pulled into a messy ponytail.

Eraserhead, otherwise known as Shouta Aizawa. Teacher at the prestigious U.A academy, known for it's exceptional hero courses, and producing some of the worlds finest heroes. Sweet, right? Having a pro-hero and teacher for a father figure.

Ehhh, Kaito would have to think on that.

And no, though they weren't genetically related, Kaito still ended up with one of the worst parental figures in the universe. Sure, he was a teacher, and dealt with kids often. But a good teacher? Nah, probably not. At least from what she could tell.

"Sorry." Kaito immediately mumbled, kicking her sneakers off. Aizawa only stared blankly at her, as if he hadn't even heard her say anything.

"Good day at school today?" He asked monotonously.

"Sure."

The older male raised an eyebrow, shuffling towards the L-shaped sofa to their left, and sat down. ""Sure"? Doesn't sound pretty good to me."

Kaito shrugged, trudging towards the staircase, but not before she was called back.

"Kaito." Aizawa turned his head. "After you freshen up, come back down. We've gotta talk."

"Sure." Was all Kaito had murmured once more, continuing her trek up the stairs.

The girl willed herself to move just a little bit further, towards her room door, and with a deep, long sigh, pushed it open. Home.

Hero posters were scattered across the walls, a PC setup, albeit a little messy, was placed on a desk to the right. Her bed was ridden with a pile of magazines and CDs, as well as a couple of her school textbooks. The room looked like it had been tipped upside-down, but an overly-neat room made Kaito feel sick. It doesn't feel like a home when it's like that.