𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐈

𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒍𝒛, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚!! 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒐𝒔!

𝑨𝑰𝑴 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑶𝑷!

ꕥꕥꕥ

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐖𝐀 wasn't entirely sure why she snapped at Shouta, because it wasn't like she was angry or anything. She rarely got angry at him, or anyone else for that matter.

One thing was for sure though, and it was that just thinking about the future made the poor girl's stomach churn uncomfortably. The more she was pestered about her desicion, the more unbearable it became. And while she was so busy wrapped up in the binding thoughts and worries, Kaito had managed to wander onto a random train, and ended up somewhere she wasn't very familiar with.

Kyushu. She had only came here once before, a couple of months ago with Shouta. Her memory was foggy, however, and she couldn't quite remember the reasoning behind why they had visited.

The city looked pretty at twilight, though. That was a plus.

She let out a long groan, huffing and kicking a stone in frustration. The middle-schooler walked aimlessly throughout the darkening streets, momentarily stopping to take a look at her phone. She had only one missed call from the older Aizawa. She had an inkling that wouldn't be the only one.

Up ahead on the street, a small crowd had gathered, near a local convenience store. Kaito tried to ignore it; she wasn't keen on finding out what was up. But when a few small screams rang from the same direction, her curiosity got the better of her.

"H-Hey! Give the woman her purse back, bastard!!"

"How rude! That's theft, y'know!"

"Why's he gotta be so violent?!"

"Maybe we should corner him until a pro gets here?"

Pushing herself onto the tips of her toes, Kaito peered over some guys' shoulders. Her brown eyes widened at the sight before her.

A large burly man, which she assumed to be the one who stole the purse, had roughly grabbed a woman by her wrist, lifting her up while his other hand taunted her, the purse in question clasped in his massive palm. Geez, talk about a bully!

"You look pretty loaded, lady..." he snarled. "Why don't 'cha share all that money with someone?"

The woman in his grasp was as pale as a ghost, he pupils small as tears lined her cheeks. Why wasn't anyone trying to help? Were they all just gonna wait until a pro arrived on the scene?

A small portion of Kaito's mind yearned to act; to help. But what could she do? It wasn't like she would be able to take the guy down.

Well, it appeared that her body had different ideas.

It was as if her heart refused to listen to her head, and before she knew it, Kaito's legs, though they were shaky, began to advance forward, lightly pushing the bystanders out of her way. She came to a halt just in front of the Burly man and gulped.