𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈

𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘! 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚, 𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒐𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔..!
𝑨𝑰𝑴 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑶𝑷!

ꕥꕥꕥ

"Thanks again for tuning into our show tonight!" A host on live television beamed, their face foggy from the distortion of time.

"In this special episode," they continued, "We have the absolute pleasure of interviewing the current no. 3 hero in Japan!"

Claps and cheers from behind the cameras sounded loudly as a tall, firm-looking figure made his way onto the TV set, giving the lens a big wave. He sat comfortably on the chair beside the show's host.

The young man's shaggy, grey hair was pulled back by a pair of goggles, which he adjusted with his gloved hands. He was clad in a dark grey and electric-blue suit, a discreet, scale-like pattern decorating its entierty. Laced, ankle boots for shoes, with the heel a sturdy metal. To complete the hero costume was his iconic, floor length, sleek jacket, lined with pockets and silver buckles.

The man sent the viewers a bright, toothy grin. "G'evenin' to all!" He greeted enthusiastically.

"It's the one and only....

".....Atomic Hero: Nanoman!"

More cheers and whoops echoed from behind the screen as the hero gave the audience a mock bow.

"Man, it's so great to be here! Thanks a ton for invitin' me!" Nanoman rubbed the nape of his neck with a closed-eye smile.

"And thank you for agreeing to appear on the show tonight!" The host responded, the two engaging in a friendly handshake.

"So!" They carried on. "Everyone has been itching to hear more about you and your hero work! You currently are in the number 3 spot, not just on the Billboard Chart, but also in approval ratings too! I must congratulate you on that, Nanoman!"

"Awh, shugs, you're making me blush!" The pro-hero laughed heartily. "The support from everyone is truly appreciated!"

"Ah, so polite! Your charm and optimistic attitude is definitely a factor in your high approval rating, that's for sure!" The host chuckled.

"Well, let's jump straight into it! Nanoman, after dropping out of U.A Academy once your second year was completed, you immediately went on to opening up your own agency, and by the end of the year afterwards, you were soaring up the charts! What in the world gave you such confidence? Did you have a feeling everything would work out? Tell us all the juicy details!"

"Oh geez, that was years ago now..." Nanoman stroked his chin, which was lightly dotted with stubble, thoughtfully."Well, for me, I knew staying in school wouldn't help me out. With such a wacky quirk like my own, I knew what I need most out of everything else was experience!"

"Ah, I see!"

"My time at U.A is something I will never forget, nor regret. I learnt valuable things there, received my provisional licence, and created bonds that I'm sure won't be severed for life! Despite that, I believed that it was also something that was holding me back."

A hush came over the watchers as a genuine, bittersweet look flashed across Nanoman's face, though he continued, his deep, calming voice seeming to deter anyone from uttering a word.