𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈

𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐! 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚! 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒏𝒉𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔? 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒄 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒄𝒄 𝒔𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒎𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒆𝒉

𝑨𝑰𝑴 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑶𝑷!
ꕥꕥꕥ

"Hey, hey! Mornin', Todoroki!" An enthusiastic voice called, slamming the classroom door open with such vigor that a few students nearby jumped at the unexpected noise.

A teenage boy with silver, shaggy locks and a wide smile upon his face entered the room boldly, clad in a U.A uniform, a twinkle in his emerald-green irises. He strided over to a red-haired boy, who sat in the corner by the window, and sat himself on the windowsill.

"What's with the long face? Had a bad weekend, or somethin', Todoroki?" He hummed, fishing some gum out of his pocket and throwing it into his mouth.

"Morning, Genshi." The boy spoke, a gruff edge in his voice. "It's nothing, I'm fine."

The greynette,Genshi, slowly slid off the windowsill and sat at the desk beside his companion, a more serious look adorning his features.

"Enji. There's something's wrong, isn't there? You aren't usually this quiet, man." Adressing the young Todoroki by his given name caused his head to snap towards him. Still, he was silent. Genshi sighed.

"Look, you don't have to tell me what's going on." He offered Enji a small smile. "But just know, as your friend, I'll be here, no matter what. Just like you were for me, remember?"

Todoroki's expression softened as Genshi swivelled on his chair to face him, resting his chin in his palm.

"Remember what a doormat I was at the beginning of the year? How I was always quiet, and a complete loner? To be honest, I thought I'd be alone forever. But then, you guys were there. You showed me kindness and gave me support when I needed it the most. I almost don't even recognise myself anymore, hah!" The highschooler laughed at himself.

"Sorry for getting all sappy, but you know what I mean! I'm here for you, no matter what!" He sent him a thumbs up, before turning back to facing the front of the class.

"Thanks." Todoroki muttered. His friend simply nodded. He leaned back in his seat, folding his arms behind his head. "Geez I'm still finding it super hard to come up with a hero name. You're so lucky you and the others have it all figured out."

Enji shrugged. "You'll think of one eventually, I guess. No point in worrying over it. You keep going on about it and it's getting annoying."

Genshi nodded, already being used to the Todoroki's usual coldness. "I mean, Toshinori's given me a bunch of ideas as well but I just don't think they work. And since our first year is ending pretty soon, I've got even lesser time to figure one out!"

"You shouldn't have left it so late." Enji scolded. Genshi rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. "I know, right? What can I say? I just hate having to make so many decisions!"