𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐! 𝑾𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓! 𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆, 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒐'𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝑯𝑨 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒔. 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉! 𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏!! 𝑨𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒐𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚!! 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅...

𝑨𝑰𝑴 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑶𝑷!
ꕥꕥꕥ

"Yo, Toshinori! W-Wait up! Hey, wait!!"

Genshi, still in his school uniform despite classes ending hours ago, panted heavily as he sped up the road, eagerly wanting to catch up with the blonde figure in front of him.

The figure was standing silently on a hill, peacefully watching over the city, which had the sunset orange hues cascading down its buildings gracefully. He came here often, to clear his head. The peace and quiet he got from this special place had been hindered ever so slightly a while back, however, due to the sudden appearance of Kiyoshi Genshi.

He didn't mind that, though. Not at all.

He turned his head around to face the younger boy, the two blonde stands of hair framing his face shifting. Toshinori Yagi grinned at the grey-haired young man, waving.

"Kiyo! What's up?" He greeted, as his younger friend slowed to a stop just behind him.

Kiyoshi's emerald-green eyes watered, tears threatening to spill down his rosy cheeks.

"You're seriously leaving?! To go to America?! Tell me that isn't true!" He begged, stepping forward.

Yagi gasped, but then a bittersweet smile spread across his lips. He had a feeling that it was this topic he was going to confront him about.

"There's so much you haven't taught me yet! You can't leave now! Please, don't!" He pleaded, bowing desperately.

"Kiyo..." Toshinori sighed softly. He ruffled the boy's hair, chuckling. "It's not like I'm going forever, or anything. You don't need to worry!"

Yagi did his best to reassure him, though it didn't seem to be helping. "Look, just think of it as... an extended Work Study abroad! Yeah, that's it! We can keep in touch, and we'll call all the time!"

The blonde closed his eyes with a boyish grin and gave a thumbs up, though when he opened them, Genshi's head was still lowered, and drops of blue ,sparkling tears fell from his eyes.

"I don't know..." he began shakily. "I just don't know... what I'll do without you. I look up to you. Your the best mentor I've ever had, even though I've only had one, and you're still a student yourself. You're the reason I haven't been kicked out, yet. What will I do... when you're gone? When you're not here...?"

"Kid..." Yagi began. He pulled his younger companion into a comforting hug, like an older brother consoling his little sibling. Genshi choked out a small sob, squeezing his eyes shut.