𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕

𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒆, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔! 𝑬𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚!

𝑨𝑰𝑴 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑶𝑷!
ꕥꕥꕥ

Keigo had signed his freedom away, the moment Tomie Takami had handed him over to the Hero Public Safety Commission when he was a kid.

He didn't want to excuse her desicion just because they were struggling, and though he knew that was true, he couldn't forgive her.

He just couldn't.

The only freedom he got nowadays was leaving his home to go to middle school. Though, Keigo knew that if he kept running away and avoiding the commission after lessons for any longer, they'd pull him out, and it would be straight back to homeschooling.

To be honest, he was lucky he actually got to attend a public school in the first place. He'd never even gone to a regular school before this, and yet he already loved it. He loved socialising, making friends, learning... He'd kill to have a normal life.

The only thing keeping him from running away from the HPSC, was his dream.

To be a hero.

It was crazy, how Endeavour was the one. The one to rid him and his mother of the man he called his father. The man who had no trouble in hitting him, using him as his personal punching bag, making fun of his quirk, and verbally abusing his mother.

For the first time, he had realised that heroes were real, and from then on all he ever wanted to save people, with a smile.

Keigo Takami's only goal was to protect. He was unable to save his mother, but he wouldn't be so unlucky from now on.

He was testing his limits again, however. Lazily striding down the pavement to a nearby convenience store, an hour after school had finished, instead of waititng for the driver, sent by the commission, who would take him home that day.

What could he say? He basically had no self-control.

The 14-year-old's golden eyes lit up, and his crimson wings ruffled as the familiar shop came into view. His mouth was practically watering at the idea of their chicken instant ramen.

"Oi, Takami!" A loud voice boomed from behind him. He jumped, being grabbed from his thoughts as he turned to face the voice's source.

A slightly taller girl, clad in a different middle school uniform to his own, gave him a massive wave, hopping over to him. She had white, silky hair, deep, tanned skin, and long eyelashes. The thing that stood out the most though, were her long, white rabbit ears protruding from the sides of her head.

This was Usagiyama. She was in the grade above him, but had previously gotten expelled for some reason, which she refused to tell the poor guy. She mostly just teased him for being a little awkward, and poked his feathers to get on his nerves, though over time, Keigo had gotten used to seeing her around some days.

"Usagiyama." Keigo greeted, running a hand through his untamed, blonde locks.

"What's up, Keigs!" She snickered. "How's this shithole treating ya?"

"Uh, 's fine, I guess." He hummed. The older girl wasted no time an slinging her arms round his shoulder as they continued into the store.

"Hah, getting some more of that ramen you like?"