𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝑰 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒉
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 "𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑶𝒏𝒍𝒚" 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝑯𝑨 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒕.
𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒉𝒐, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓! 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 ❤︎
(𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒐𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍!!)

𝑨𝑰𝑴 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑶𝑷!

ꕥꕥꕥ

"Kaito!" Shota yelled lazily up the stairs. "What's taking so long? C'mon, I don't have all day. I've still got work."

"I'm coming! Geez, can't I catch a break?!" Came Kaito's response, followed by a tired groan.

Upstairs, huddled over her computer setup in her room, sat Kaito Aizawa, who, after her once-in-lifetime meeting of the Wing Hero, had been researching hero courses day after day, without fail, ever since.

It was driving Shota mad, to say the least.

"I swear, Kaito!" The male called again, refusing to climb the stairs.

"Keep on swearing, then." The teen grumbled, a yawn escaping her lips. It wasn't like she didn't have options; there were a bunch of hero courses available. But there was one school she was downright avoiding. At. All. Costs.

U.A High School.

The school hailed for it's mass production of popular, well-known pro heroes- and Kaito didn't want to step foot in it.

The reason why was obvious, though. I mean, who wouldn't want to avoid the school you're parent is working at? It was embarrassing, especially since the name called for registration would be "Aizawa".

See, at times like these, Kaito really wished they just let her keep her biological family name.

And no, she had no clue what it was.

The next best option was Shiketsu High. Immediate no-no from Shouta, probably. The school was way too far for her to simply get there train there and back every day.

Kaito was determined. She wanted the best chance of being a hero she could get. However she was not prepared to attend U.A.

Once again at another loss, she stormed down the stairs, dragging her feet over to the couch and dramatically fell into the plush material. The older Aizawa scoffed.

"What now? Why d'you always have to be in a mood?"

"I don't know." Kaito's face was still planted into the couch.

"Well, anyways..." Aizawa sighed, rubbing the stubble on his chin and taking a seat beside her. "You've figured out what you wanna do. So now we gotta find a school for you with a hero course. Thing is, you won't grow the hell up and try out for U.A."

The girl sat up, shaking her grey bangs out of her eyes. She shrugged, staring blankly at him.

"Still pretty surprised, though.." he commented, looking up at her. "You never expressed any interest in becoming a hero before, and now, well... look at you. Just what happened that night you decided to throw a tantrum?"