29

Kyle is standing in front of Mike, looking down at the sleeping boy, Kyle notices how clean the boy's face is, so he wonders what it looks up closer, so he bends his knees in front of the boy, and looks at the boy's face thoroughly,  this boys face is flawless that even single pimple mark can't dare to show up, he was examining the face as if the face was an object that needs to be appraise.

As he examined the face of the boy, a minute passed and he was done examining, but he was still looking at the boy's face placing his two hands on his bended knees.

The boy opened his eyes and saw the face of an angel in front of him thinking that this was a dream as he reached out his hand touching Kyle's face that made Kyle look shocked.

"How come that you're  so beautiful?" said Mike with a soft sweet tone with an innocent face.

Kyle felt something in his stomach as if it was circulating, as he heard those words his eyes sparkled for a moment that left him stunned.

Mike then again closed his eyes still thinking that this was a dream and a minute passed when he got in to his senses and realize that he was not dreaming, so he opened his eyes fast hoping that this was a dream but his hope was in vain because the boy is really in front of him.

Kyle was shocked when Mike's eyes suddenly opened, their eyes met each other, Mike can't believe of what he is looking now as for Kyle, he didn't know what to do, so he panicked inside of him, and Mike was stunned that's on front of him.

Kyle didn't know what to do so he only has one way to solve it. 

Kyle suddenly kissed the boy in the lips in front of him with his eyes closed, with a mixed feeling to feel, he didn't know if what he was doing was right he just feel the urge to kiss the man in font of him.

Mike found himself stunned and shocked dahil hindi nya alama ang nangyayari pero isa lang ang nararamdaman nya ngayon, yon ay ang nararamdaman nyang tila hindi na nya maitatago dahil sa ginawa ng binta ngayon, so he closed his eyes and holds Kyle in the face with he two hands as he kissed  back aggressively, he wants to lead this. 

Mike is now leading the kissing, as for Kyle, he just accepts every kiss that Mike is giving him, Kyle pushed the boy causing to stop Mike from kissing him.

Nakatingin si Mike sakanya genuinely as if he wants more and Kyle knows that, and he doesn't know if he can give it to Mike.

Because of the feeling na nararamdaman ni Mike ay muli nyang hinalikan ang binata sa harap nya at humalik naman pabalik ni Kyle even if he has a mixed feeling inside, he still wants to fulfill the needs of the boy.

As they kiss each other passionately ay unti unti na silang nadadala ng sitwasyon, kaya naman umayos ng pwesto si Mike sa sofa nang hindi pinapakawalan ang labi ni Kyle at si Kyle naman ay tumayo and he pushed Mike causing him to lean back on the sofa's inside back.

After Kyle pushed the boy, he then get up and sit on the boy's lap holding Mike's chest, as for Mike, he didn't mind of Kyle siting on top of him, he was so focused that he didn't know that he is looking up just to meet the lips of the boy, Mike's hands starts to explore Kyle's back as it went to go up, he holds both of Kyle's shoulders pushing him towards him upang hindi na makapiglas ang binata sa kamay nya.

As the two boys kiss each other, Kyle starts to move his hands slowly downward as Mike tastes Kyle's neck exploring every inch of it, causing Kyle to look up as he reaches the ends of Mike's clothes.

Kyle opened Mike's clothes and make his ways to the boys nipple with his hands habang hinahalikan ni Mike ang leeg nya at nag iiwan ito ng marka, Kyle is toying  Mike's nipples causing Mike to feel more hotter than ever so he reach out to Kyle's head and push it towards him, making him to kiss the boy, Kyle is done toying Mike's nipple so he holds the ends of the clothes and undress Mike, showing his hot boy, six pacts abs and his big biceps at ang mga litid na nasa bandang baba ng pusod nito.