21

KEN opened his eyes little by little, he hears a faint voice, and it seems like they are fighting.

"He shouldn't --" a man said, he can't hear it quite clear.

"But they might have a reason" another man says.

He can hear clearly now and he tries to move his head.

"So, you're awake huh?" an angry voice coming from the man.

"Y-yeah" he tries to get up.

"Carefull" another says as he tries to help Ken get up.

"Thank you" he said with a weak voice.

The boy just smiled at him as the boy hold Ken's back.

"What heppend? how did I end up here?" he asks.

"You don't remember? One of my soldiers hit your nape" the man says.

He tries to look at the man a little clearer and it seems that it was the head soldier that came into his house earlier.

"Tch" He doesn't want to admit it, but he lose. "So what are you planning to do?" he ask while looking down with an angry face.

"Beats me, kahit ako hindi ko alam, it's up to the elders" the man in his right side said.

"And....who are you?" Ken asked.

"Ah! I'm just the son of our Queen's trainor" the man said happily.

Ken looks at the boy carefully and examine the boy. After a few minute a thought came into his mind saying that it was just as Kyle's age.

"Ah, is that so? nice to meet you" he greet the boy.

The boy just smiles happily and bows his head a little too.

"So where is my friend?"

"That Guardian is being held in our prison ofcourse" The head soldier said.

"What is he doing in the cell?" Ken was confused.

The solder looks at him like he didn't expect that response from Ken "We can't let a Guardian walking around in our town, can't we?" he sarcastically said.

"And so what naman kung mag pagala gala sya dyan?"

"Baka nakakalimutan mong kaaway natin ang bawat tribo" the soldier starts to lose his temper. "Why are you stupid?" he added.

"I'm not, it's just that my friend himself is not our enemy, he's an ally" Ken said.

"As long as you don't have proof, he'll remain in the cell" The soldier said being stubborn and left the room.

Ken let out a bit sigh and bow down his head as if it was resting.

The boy is still in the room trying to take the chance to ask.

"Ahm..."

Ken realize that there was also this boy in the room, so he he held his head high and looks at the boy.

"Mhm?" he said as his eyebrows are up.

"Kamusta po ang inyong pakiramdam?"

"Okay naman, medyo nanghihina pa but okay lang" he replied, "Oo nga pala, bat ka nandito?" he asked.

"A-ahh, my father asked me to go to you to tell you something."

"And that is?"

"That our Queen still hasn't come to yet, and he also wants you to know that he's in his chamber" he said.