71-75

Chapter 71

Old neighbor of more than 10 or 20 years was gone, and Mrs. Xu was upset and had no defense at all.

  Tiezhu's mother suddenly jumped up, and she didn't even have time to react before she fell to the ground, and couldn't get up for a long time because of the pain.

  Everyone was shocked by this sudden change, and Xu Xiaodi shouted: "Mom!" and ran over there.

  But the two families were separated by a distance of more than ten meters. Before he ran to the place, Tiezhu's mother had already rushed towards Mrs. Xu with red eyes.

  "Give me back the life of our Lao Li! Give it back to me!"

  When Xu Duo heard the voice and pulled away the man's hand blocking her, she saw her raising her arm to hit Mrs. Xu.

A surge of anger rose from her heart, and Xu Duo immediately shouted coldly: "Stop!"

She used the Lion's Roar to say these two words, which instantly penetrated into Tiezhu Mama's ears with spiritual power. Tiezhu Mama's eardrums were hurt, and her brain buzzed and she fell into a state of panic.

Tiezhu Mama's head shook, and she lost control and fell into the mud beside Old Lady Xu.

Pah--

The wet and sticky mud covered Tiezhu Mama's body and face, and some of it was directly eaten by her.

She smacked her lips twice in a daze, and then she realized that the taste seemed to be wrong. But before she could react, Xu Duo had already rushed to her, grabbed her waist with both hands, and put her two meters away in the same dog-chewing-mud posture.

  Xu Duo also endured again and again, so she didn't kick Tiezhu Mama away in public.

  As soon as she put the person on the ground, she turned around to check on the old lady Xu, "Mom, how are you? Are you hurt?"

  "I'm fine." The old lady waved her hands, trying to stand up, but her butt hurt, so she sat back on the ground.

Xu Xiaodi panicked as soon as he saw it, "Mom, what's wrong with you? Where did you fall?"

  Zhuang Zhenyu, who hurried over, also frowned, "Mom is not young anymore. If she falls, it's no joke. Let's send her to the hospital as soon as possible."

  Everything happened too quickly. No one expected Tiezhu's mother to do this. They were all stunned.

  Until then, everyone reacted and surrounded her to care about Old Lady Xu.

  "Are you okay, Sister Xu? Where are you hurt?"

  "Auntie, move around and see if you have any broken bones."

  However, before she could finish her words, Tiezhu's mother slapped the stretcher and cried.

  "Old Li! Why did you leave me and my three children and just go away? How are we going to live?"

  "Old Li - I am useless and cannot avenge you. I am sorry for you! If you are still alive, go and ask for revenge from that damn girl Xu Duo! It was her who cursed you to death! It was her who cursed you to death!"

  Just now, she attacked Old Lady Xu who was trying to comfort her without saying a word, and now she keeps saying that it was Xu Duo who cursed Tiezhu's father to death. Tiezhu's mother is so sad. Is she mentally ill?

Everyone frowned upon hearing this. The two strange men who carried Tiezhu's father back could not help but persuade him: "Sister-in-law, sister-in-law, calm down. Brother Li's incident was an accident. It has nothing to do with him..."