76-80

Chapter 76

The woman looked to be about 40 years old, with beautiful features and fair skin.

  Although the fine crow's feet at the corners of her eyes revealed the traces of time, she was still very beautiful in middle age.

  Xu Duo noticed this woman because of her sharp five senses, and she noticed that the other person seemed to be looking at her more.

  And the look in her eyes at first contained a little uncertainty, and then was full of scrutiny and examination.

  Xu Duo felt that the other person should know her, or more accurately, knew her.

  She calmly withdrew her gaze and pretended to be unaware and continued to talk to Zhang Wenhua.

"You just said that Li Ping quarreled with her roommate in the new dormitory?"

  "Yes." Zhang Wenhua nodded, "It was Wang Xiaoxia in their dormitory."

  "Wang Xiaoxia? Why?"

  "Didn't Wang Xiaoxia bring a new Walkman back from home this time? She said she got it from Hong Kong."

  Xu Duo knew that many people went to Wang Xiaoxia's dormitory to listen to music at that time. The scene was so lively that it was almost like someone buying a TV.

  After Zhang Wenhua and her friends came back, they were envious for a while, saying that the Walkman was much better than the radio. They could listen to whatever they wanted and whenever they wanted. Unfortunately, they were all locals and had no relatives in the south who could get these new things.

"Yesterday she went to class and left the Walkman in the dormitory. Who knew that after returning from class in the afternoon, she found that it was broken."

Speaking of this, Zhang Wenhua felt a little sorry, "It was just bought not long ago, and it was silent. Wang Xiaoxia was angry. Knowing that Li Ping had no classes in the seventh and eighth periods in the afternoon, she returned to the dormitory early and suspected that she broke it..."

Xu Duo knew the rest without saying anything.

No matter whether the things were broken by Li Ping, she would never admit it.

And no matter what Li Ping said, Wang Xiaoxia would not believe her, after all, she was a person with a criminal record.

In this case, it would be strange if the two did not quarrel.

"Did Li Ping really break the Walkman?" Xu Duo asked Zhang Wenhua.

"Who knows? Anyway, Wang Xiaoxia believes that she broke it, and no one in their dormitory speaks for her."

  As they were talking, the middle-aged woman suddenly came over.

  "Excuse me, classmates, do you know how to get to the Agricultural College?"

  "Auntie, you're asking about the Agricultural College?" Zhang Wenhua immediately looked at Xu Duo beside her.

  Xu Duo smiled and pointed behind her, "Auntie, do you see that yellow four-story building over there? Go along this road all the way there, turn left, and the five-story building is one building away from it."

  "Turn left to that yellow building, right?" The woman looked up and smiled and thanked them. After walking two steps, he turned back and chased after her, looking embarrassed, "Sorry, did you say it was the second or third building on the left?"

  "It's the one next to the yellow building..."

  Just when Xu Duo was halfway through her words, a truck suddenly drove up from behind the woman, and when it saw the woman blocking the way, it honked its horn.