𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲

(real life)

lillie doesn't dress too fancy, seeing as it's only her close friends that are coming to her house. she does some light makeup and straightens her hair.

she walks into the living room. "chris."

"yes, sister?"

"pleaseee come with me to get some drinks, i don't wanna go on my own."

"arthur will go with you, won't you arthur?" chris knows what he's doing. he's always been convinced that arthur and lillie are hopelessly in love with each other.

"no i won't." arthur says. lillie guessed that he would say that.

"chris, why can't you just come?" lillie says, getting annoyed.

"because lillie, im busy. arthur will go with you." chris pulls arthur up by his jumper and pushes him towards the door. "off you go."

"prick." lillie and arthur both whisper under their breath.

they get into arthurs car and he starts to drive. they sit in silence for a few minutes until arthur slams his brakes down and beeps his horn.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??" lillie yells.

"lillie, i just saved both of our lives and thats the response i get? be grateful."

"i just basically flew into the front of the car. you call that saving my life?"

"well next time, ill just let cars crash into us." he smiles sarcastically.

"fine."

"fine."

they both roll their eyes and end up sitting in silence for the rest of the way to the shops.

at the shops, lillie goes straight to the alcohol section to stock up for tonight when everyone comes around.

"what do you think i should get?" she asks arthur.

"any alcohol you can find. i don't care."

"okay." she scoffs at his attitude.

once they have their drinks, they get back in the car and drive back to lillie's house.

"do you think chris has broken something yet?" she jokes.

"knowing him, definitely. he'll be pacing the floor now thinking of how to fix it before we get back. i can imagine it."

she laughs at his response and surprised herself and arthur when she does.

"did you just laugh at what i said?"

"absolutely not. it wasn't even funny. you're not even funny."

"whatever you say." he grins at her, knowing that he finally got a laugh out of her for the first time in years.

"you're never gonna live this down, are you?" she puts her head in her hands dramatically.

"never."

𝐀/𝐍: if anyone is actually enjoying this pls lmk bc i have no idea if anyone is actually reading it 😭😭 and also lmk if u want shorter or longer chapters bc i have no idea abt that either,, update either tonight or tomorow ,, love u all xx