𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧

(real life)

they were halfway through the plane ride, and lillie was starting to get tired. most of their friends were asleep, some on their phone or watching a movie. arthur was on his phone when he felt something fall onto his shoulder.

he looked at what it was - more who it was - and seen that it was lillie. he didnt know how to react. they hate each other, she was just tired. he tries to convince himself that this means absolutely nothing.

it was the end of the flight, and lillie was still asleep. arthur tapped her on the head to wake her up. "we're here." he whispers into her ear. even though she had just woke up, a shiver still went down her spine as she felt his breath on her neck.

she stands up and arthur gets both of their bags. as they get off the plane and walk into the airport, george, becky and chip walk up to lillie as freezy, callux and chris walk up to arthur.

"i see you two were getting pretty cosy on the flight." chip says, pointing between lillie and arthur.

"i would rather sleep on arthurs shoulder than break my neck, no matter how much i hate him."

"thats not what you would say a few months ago." george laughs.

"i would always say that."

"i have a feeling somethings gonna happen between you two on this holiday." becky says smiling.

"probably more arguing, thats it." lillie laughs.

"maybe." all three of them look at each other and make kissy faces.

"stop, its never gonna happen. we hate each other."

"thats what you think." chip says.

lillie just shakes her head as they continue to laugh.

while they were talking, arthur, chris, callux and freezy were having a somewhat similar conversation.

"i see how youre looking at her man, just make a move." freezy says.

"no! i dont even like her." arthur says, shaking his head.

"its so clear that you do, youre actually the most oblivious man ive ever met, and its also clear that she likes you too." callux says.

arthur just scoffs and smiles.

"see! youre smiling just thinking about her." chris says pointing at him and laughing.

"no, im smiling at how ridiculous this is that you think we actually like each other."

"whatever helps you sleep at night. but, i have a feeling somethings gonna happen between you two on this holiday." freezy smiles and callux and chris nod.

"stop, its never gonna happen, we hate each other."

"thats what they all say." callux sighs dramatically making them all laugh.

after getting their suitcases back, they all went off into taxis to the hotel.