𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝

(real life)

the next day, everyone met downstairs to go for breakfast. "did you two shag last night then?" theo says to me and arthur, making everyone laugh.

"fuck off theo, its too early in the morning for this," lillie says while arthur laughs.

"i was just curious." theo puts his hands up in surrender and laughs.

"what are we doing today?" simon says.

"today we'll just explore the hotel and like the different places we can go during the week and then tonight we're gonna drink." chip explains.

everyone cheers when they hear that they'll be drinking tonight. after everyone finishes breakfast, they all go to their rooms to get dressed for the day.

as lillie does her makeup, arthur walks past and nudges her shoulder purposefully.

"what the fuck arthur?!" she has a line of mascara down her cheek.

"its okay i can wipe it off." he laughs and puts his hand on her cheek, smudging it even more.

"stop!" she starts to laugh and tries to push his hand away.

eventually he takes his hand away and there is mascara smudged all over her face. "you absolute dickhead."  she hides her smile.

once lillie had redone her makeup they both went downstairs and met everyone else.

"thought you had time for a quick shag? you took so long," everyone laughs loudly at chip's comment.

"shut your mouth, chip." they both say in sync.

everyone spends the day laughing and talking with each other and its time to get ready to go out for the night. "arthur i swear to god if you mess up my makeup again i will kill you." lillie says.

"i wont, i wont." arthur laughs.

she finishes her makeup and goes into the bathroom to get changed. when she comes back out, arthur is sat on his phone sitting on the bed. he looks up at her from his phone and his breath hitches in his throat. he confuses himself, theres something about her thats different tonight.

"what?" she asks, confused.

"what?"

"you're staring at me."

"no im not." he turns his head away.

"you're being weird, but we need to go."

"after you." he opens the door and bows down jokingly.

she laughs and pushes his head away. "dont be a twat."