𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

(real life)

the next morning, lillie woke up. she tried to turn over to reach for her phone but there was something blocking her way. or someone. and that someone was the persons he swears to hate the most, arthur.

"WHAT THE FUCK." she shouts through the house, waking arthur up.

"shut up im trying to-" arthur says but gets interrupted realising who he has his arm around.

"get off me then." arthur innediately takes his hand off of her waist.

"i didnt even realise my hand was there so dont get angry at me. also you were the one drunk out of your mind last night and i was the one who had to help you."

"just.. shut up, i have a headache." lillie looks around. "wheres chris?"

"i dont know. he said he would help clean up from last night."

"call him."

chris doesnt answer.

and he doesnt answer the second time.

or the third time.

"lillie, he just probably went home early and fell asleep, its still quite early."

"he's such a prick." lillie throws herself back down on the couch dramatically.

"stop being so dramatic, ill help."

"arthur stop being helpful."

"ive literally helped you like three times in the whole time we' ve known eachother."

"exactly, we shouldnt help each other if we hate each other."

"whatever lillie, im still helping."

"last time."

"last time, i promise."

they clean up the house in silence and arthur is about to leave when lillie says, "arthur."

"what?"

"thanks." after she says that, she pulls a face of disgust. "why did i just say that?"

"you said it last night. you even said please."

"what. to you?"

"to me."

"fuck off. how drunk was i?" lillie says in shock as arthur has a wide grin on his face.

"you were off your face." he laughs.

"oh my god, get out my house." she laughs and flips him off as he walks out the door.

"fuck you too!" he shouts as he walks away, leaving lillie with a smile on her face, but when she realises what shes doing, she quickly wipes the smile off of her face and rolls her eyes at him, because shes not allowed to smile at someone she hates, according to her.

𝐀/𝐍: omfg this chapter was so bad im gonna cry, TTPD CAME OUT IM LITERALLY CRYING, thank you so much for voting i rlly appreciate it, love youuu x