𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

(real life)

"what the fuck." chris says, standing at the door in shock.

arthur wakes up to chris' loud voice but lillie didn't. he rubs his eyes and says, "chris, what the fuck are you doing here."

"i came here to tell you we have to leave the hotel in an hour so hurry up and pack your things, but i think i'm interrupting something." he points between lillie and arthur.

"what-" arthur says, confused. he looks down and sees lillie laying fast asleep on his chest, and his arm wrapped around her waist. "oh." he says.

before arthur can object, chris takes a photo and runs out of the room, giggling like a five year old.

arthur rubs his hand over his face, waking himself up because he's still half asleep.

a few minutes later, lillie starts to open her eyes. "what the fuck?" she whispers, confused.

arthur puts his phone down as lillie hits his chest, coming to the realisation that she was just asleep on him.

"ow?" he says.

"why am i lying here?" she puts her head in her hands, trying to wake up.

"you got really drunk last night, i took you to bed, i took your makeup off and you told me to leave the pillows. does any of that ring a bell?" he chuckled at how hungover she is.

she sighs as everything from last night comes rushing back to her. "oh," is all she can say.

"anyway, chris said we're leaving in an hour for the airport so we need to pack up quickly." arthur says, standing up and walking to his suitcase.

she nods and goes into the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.

when she comes back out, arthur is already packed and ready to go. "how the fuck are you ready to go?" she asks.

"because i don't waste time. and i'm also not hungover."

"shut up." she starts to put her clothes in her suitcase. 20 minutes later, she's finally ready to go.

"oh my god, finally." arthur says dramatically.

"i didn't even take that long." she laughs.

they meet everyone downstairs and get in taxis to the airport. arthur needs time to think about what he needs to do to get over his silly little crush on lillie.

he doesn't want to ignore her anymore, that completely failed. he knows that lillie will never like him back, she hates him and it's clear to see that.

lillie needs time to think about what she needs to do to get over her silly little crush on arthur.

she knows that his plan at ignoring her and becoming 'strangers' completely failed, and she was satisfied about that. but, she knows that arthur will never like her back, he hates her and it's clear to see that.

everyone gets to the airport and goes through security and is now waiting at their gate to board the plane.

becky shakes lillie's shoulders, "please just kiss arthur, im actually begging you at this point, i think we all are." some agree and nod their heads.

"stop talking about him. i don't want to talk about it."

"you okay?" becky asks, concerned at her seriousness.

lillie starts to whisper, "i really like arthur."

becky nods, waiting for her to get to the point, but she already has.

lillie sits there, waiting for a reaction from becky. "what are you getting at?" becky says, still waiting.

"that's what i'm getting at. i really like arthur. why are you not shocked?"

"you thought i was gonna be shocked about that? lillie, i've known you and arthur for so long, and you're two of my best friends, i know you more than you know yourself. you've liked him for ages, it just took you a while to realise it."

"oh." lillie sighs.

"so, are you gonna make a move?" becky says, excitedly.

"absolutely not, he can make the first move, not me. i'll wait for him." she shakes her head quickly.

"that's the cutest thing i've ever heard you say. i think lillie's in love." becky squeals like a kid.

"stop." lillie laughs and pushes becky's shoulder jokingly.

when they got on the plane, lillie sighed of relief when she realised she was sitting next to becky and wouldn't have to sit next to arthur.