𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦

(real life, social media)

"we didn't do anything!" arthur and lillie say in unison. then, they look at each other, then back to a very shocked and confused chip and chris.

"so you're together then?" chris says, pointing between the two.

lillie widens her eyes as arthur puts his head down. they stutter and stumble over their words, until they both come to a conclusion. "no."

"why?" chip whines. "i literally just seen you two basically eat each other's faces off and you're telling me you're not together?"

"it was one kiss!" lillie says, throwing her hands up in frustration.

"exactly!" chris says.

arthur and lillie both sigh and look at each other again. they didn't know what to say to each other.

then they both come to a realisation. if they don't tell chris and chip now, they probably never will. so, they turn their heads to face chip and chris and say,

"i love him."
"i love her."

chris and chip's jaws fall to the floor. "WHAT." they both yell dramatically.

"why are you so shocked? you always told us that we were in love with each other." arthur says, almost laughing.

"well, we didn't actually think it was real!" chip says, now smiling brightly. but his smile drops when he realises something, " i owe freezy £50."

then chris butts in with his now happy expression, "you owe me £50 aswell!" he cackles.

"wait, what are you guys talking about?" lillie says, confused.

"all of us placed a bet on if you would actually get together or not. even though i've always wanted you to, i never actually thought you would." chip says, upset at the fact he owes chris and freezy £50 each.

"who is all of us?" arthur says, just as confused as lillie.

"everyone who went to ibiza." chris says, with a large grin on his face for two reasons, the fact he gets £50 and the fact his sister and his best friend are finally together after waiting for so long.

"when are you gonna tell everyone else?" chip starts to speak.

"i have an idea." lillie smiles.

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

@𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧𝐧

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 @𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐯, @𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐝𝟏𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟒𝟔,𝟕𝟐𝟑 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝: @𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐯

@𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧𝐧: fuck it if i cant have him

@𝐛𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐲: CALL ME IMMEDIATELY LILLIE DIXON
                      @𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧𝐧: omw 😄

@𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐲: ive been sitting on my phone looking at this in shock for about half an hour help

@𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐝𝟏𝟎: i love you guys why am i gonna cry
                       @𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧𝐧: we love you

@𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩: rip my bank account
                         @𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧𝐧: you shouldve known 🤷‍♀️