𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐝

(real life)

lillie is in a cab to wembley stadium to see the eras tour, and she obviously had to drag arthur along with her. chris, kelly (chris' and lillies' sister), her and arthur were going. the other three were bursting with excitement, but arthur hardly knew any of her songs but acted excited for lillie.

he even learned the lyrics to some of the songs and did his research on taylor swift for her. now, he knows why some of her song have (taylor's version) on the end of it.

last night, the four had a sleepover making friendship bracelets, so it's safe to say they were exhausted. but that didn't stop them (lillie, chris and kelly - arthur slept in) from waking up bright and earky to make sure they were ready.

as arthur was scrolling through the lyrics to 'all too well' he feels something, or someone, grab his hand. lillie.

"what are you doing?" arthur asks in confusion - it looked like she was painting something?

"im painting thirteen on your hand?" lillie says as if it was obvious. she shows arthur her hand to show that she has it too. he nods and smiles at her excitement. he's happy that she's happy.

after a few minutes, lillie shows arthur his now painted hand. "do you like it?"

"its great, lillie." he smiles.

she grins back, satisfied with his answer and begins to chat to kelly. arthur then feels a nudge on his arm. chris.

"you really like her, don't you?" chris says, happy for his best friend and his sister.

"yeah. i'm down bad." arthur grins, hoping chris will get his reference.

chris then gasps in shock, "see, you do know her songs!"

arthur laughs at chris' excitement and continues looking through the lyrics to 'lavender haze'.

they finally arrive at wembley stadium and take photos immediately. they then find their seats and arthur has to block his ears from lillie, chris and kelly's squeals.

the countdown on the big screen starts and lillie grabs onto arthur's arm, jumping in excitement. arthur looks at her in admiration. he is down bad.

'lover' starts and lillie grabs arthurs hand as they sing the lyrics together. "how do you know the lyrics?" she screams in arthur's ear so he can hear her.

"i learnt them for you." he shouts back.

lillie leans back from his ear with a grin taking over her face. she leans in to kiss him as he reciprocates her actions. lillie pulls back and mouths the words, 'i love you' to him. then they hear over dramatic screaming and gasping from chris and kelly.

arthur and lillie both flip them off, laugh and continue singing together.

𝐀/𝐍: guys it wont let me put pictures in so next time i do a chapter hopefully it will and i can add the insta pics BECAUSE I HAVE THE BEST IDEA FOR IT OH MY GOD

also theres sadly onky gonna be like 2 chapters left because theyre together now and i dont want to write anymore angst it physically hurts me 😃😃

ALSO chris being a swiftie was NOT on my 2024 bingo card but who is complaining? not me ✋

but after this book im doing a george clarke one 😝😝😝 BE EXCITED
love you guys mwah mwah