𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?

(real life, social media)

the next day lillie woke up and looked to her side, expecting to see arthur, instead seeing becky scrolling on her phone.

"what the fuck?" she whispered to herself, rubbing her head as she had a headache.

"you're in my room, callux is in harry and ethans room and arthur is in georges room. we were really drunk last night." becky explains, laughing at her last sentence.

everything from last night comes flooding back to lillie, the way that man was holding onto her waist, the way arthur stood in and pretended to be her boyfriend.

"oh," is all lillie has to say.

"come on, everyone's already waiting for us downstairs to get breakfast." becky pulls lillie by her arms.

they get downstairs and everyone is sitting at the table, eating breakfast. "you couldn't wait for us?" becky says, sitting down, purposefully leave the seat next arthur free.

lillie gives her a glare when she realises what she did and sits down. "you took way too long." ethan says.

lillie gets a bowl of fruit and sits back down next to arthur, "why are you having a bowl of fruit?" he asks her, genuinely confused.

"because that's what i want for breakfast?" she says, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"but that means you're gonna be hungry later and then you'll lie and say you're not and then you'll steal my food."

"i never do that!" she says, defensively.

"you do that all the time lillie. i know you more than you think." he smiles.

"shut up." she pushes his head away.

"oh stop it you two lovebirds," chips smiles and everyone laughs.

"chip." they both give him a glare.

"hey, im only stating facts." he puts his hands up in surrender, "right anyways, today just go off and do your own thing and then meet back here at like 4pm
so we can go to this restaurant i have booked."

everyone agrees and goes upstairs to get dressed for the day. becky, lillie, arthur and george decided to go to a museum. (arthurs choice, clearly) but it would be fun.

lillie is sitting on the edge of the bed, her eyebrows furrowed as she reads the tons of hate comments shes currently receiving. she knew she would get hate, it was part of the job, but she didn't realise she would get so much.

arthur comes out of the bathroom and sees her eyes filled with tears, "you okay?" he says, with concern.

"mhm." she mumbles. "lets go." she says, just above a whisper and stands up.

"are you sure? you seem quite upset about something, do you not want to take a minute to just, like, breathe?" he says, gently putting a hand on her shoulder.

"no," she scoffs, brushing his hand away. "im fine, see?" she says, with a bright smile.

"okay, okay." he opens the door for her and they meet george and becky and they got in a taxi to go to the museum.

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

@𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐲

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 @𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐝, @𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟑𝟏𝟐,𝟒𝟏𝟐 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝: @𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐯, @𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧𝐧, @𝐛𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐲

@𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐲: lillie and arthur have flirted very intensely about 283829382883929 times today

@𝐛𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐲: i can definitely agree with the caption
                        @𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧𝐧: YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO AGREE WITH HIM
                         @𝐛𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐲: ITS TRUE THO

@𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐝: stop cheating on me with arthur george 💔
                 @𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐲: i would never do such a thing😘😘

@𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟒: lillies such a pick me its getting embarrassing 😐 she needs to stop hanging around with her brother's friends
                  @𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐯: they're her friends too??

@𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟐: stop not arthur standing up for lillie i love them sm