𝐨𝐡.

(real life)

once they all got to the hotel, lillie realised that chris and chip sorted the rooms. if she has to share a room with arthur, shes not going to be happy.

"also it doesnt matter who youre put with, there is separate beds." lillie sighed in relief at chip's comment. considering it was chris and chip who sorted the rooms, she'll probably share a room with arthur.
why isnt she that bothered by it?

"first room is me and theo." chip smiles seductively as a joke and theo rolls his eyes, "really? hes just gonna try and shag me the whole time." theo says groaning making everyone laugh.

"second room is tobi and josh, third is jj and simon." jj jumps onto simons back and cheers, "third room is callux and becky, fourth is ethan and harry, fifth is vik and chris, sixth is george, arthur (hill) and freezy, and last room is arthur and lillie." everyone starts to laugh and shake arthur and lillies shoulders. "i knew you would do that you twats!" lillie says, rolling her eyes.

"then why didnt you stop us?" chris says.

"i- oh my god nevermind. i just want to go to bed." lillie says, knowing she'd been caught out

"exactly." chip laughs. "everyone just go unpack and go to bed, we're gonna be busy tomorrow."

everyone starts to go to their rooms and lillie and arthur get into a lift. they stay in silence until they get into the room. "oh." they both say.

"why is there only one bed?"

𝐀/𝐍: guys this is the shortest chapter ever but im gonna do another one
tonight to make up for it, dont forget to vote and comment, love u all 😍