𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

(real life)

"arthur, what the fuck are you doing to my sister." chris storms through the door.

"what do you mean? i'm not doing anything." arthur says, shrugging his shoulders. lillie was out with chip, callux, calfreezy, becky and george and chris wanted to talk to arthur.

"she's pissing me off with all her 'ideas to stop you from ignoring her', so, please, for fucks sake, stop being so childish." he pleads dramatically.

"no, i need to get over this stupid little crush that i ha-," arthur realises what he said and slaps his hand over his mouth.

"WHAT! you have a crush on lillie! i knew it," chris says, excitedly.

arthur sighs, knowing there's no way he's getting out of this one, "fine, i do. but it's the smallest crush ever. i'll get over it soon if i just pretend like she doesn't exist for a few days."

"well, that's not gonna be easy if you have to share a room with her. and it's not like she's gonna let you ignore her."

"i know." they stay in silence for a moment until chris starts poking at arthur, singing, "arthur's in love, arthur's in love."

"fuck off, chris." he tries to hide his smile.

a few hours later, arthur is sitting by the pool with a few people, when someone comes up behind him and wraps her arms around his neck.

he already knows it's lillie before even turning around to see. he's about to start talking to her but he doesn't want to give her the satisfaction of not ignoring her, so he just stays silent.

arthur doesn't move her hands away, he doesn't stop her when she steals his drink, he doesn't stop her when she pushes his head away multiple times. it's clear she's getting annoyed with the complete ignorance when she sighs and walks away, sitting next to george.

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

@𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧𝐧

liked by @𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩, @𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐲 and 143,241 others

@𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧𝐧:if this man doesn't stop ignoring me i will kms

                  𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬...

@𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐲: parents are fighting oh no

@𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩: just kiss him and he'll stop
liked by @arthurtv

@𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟓: WHY did arthur like chip's comment.

@𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐝: i know something you don't lillie
                 @𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐯: stfu
                 @𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧𝐧: i need to know pls and thanks

@𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐲: cuties 🥰🥰

                       𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞..