The Reunion: Pt 2

As I glided over the city, my eyes scanned the streets for that unmistakable shiny Beskar

As I glided over the city, my eyes scanned the streets for that unmistakable shiny Beskar. But something else caught my attention.

Peli was on a droid powered speeder being chased by a huge droid. On the back, Mando.

I growled and dove down.

Suddenly the speeder exploded, sending everyone onboard into the hair. I grabbed Mando just as he grabbed Grogu. My wings wrapping around them as we crashed.

Once we came to a stop and stood up, looking down at Mando and Grogu. Mando's visor locked with me for a moment before he started shooting at the droid again. I shifted back and took out my own blaster.

Suddenly a Rancor climbed up onto a building. On the back sat Boba Fett. Both Boba and the Rancor started attacking the droid.

"What did you get into?!"

Mando sighed and shoved me into a building. He handed me Grogu. "Stay here, I'll take care of this." He activated the Dark saber.

"Oh no! I did not just fly across the galaxy to sit out!" I felt a surge of determination coursing through me.

My hand moves to my side, where a hidden secret lies beneath the folds of my cloak. With a swift motion, I draw forth my lightsaber, its weight familiar yet somehow heavier.

I'd never actually used it in a real battle but no time like the present.

I charged forward and helped Mando brake through the shield. With Both sabers we were able to damage the shield enough for us to walk through it.

Mando did a double take at the purple saber in my hands.

I shrugged. "What? Did you honestly think after six months with a Jedi I wouldn't get a cool laser sword?"

Mando sighed and we both jumped onto the top of the droid. Mando cut off one of the blasters while I stabbed the middle.

The droid reared up sending both me and Mando back. We both landed hard on the ground. All the air knocked from my lungs.

The droid turned around to us as I was still trying to catch my breath. The droid lifted its feet up to stomp on us. Mando rolled over on top of me to try and block the blow as the droid went to stomp down.

Then suddenly part of the droids leg shot out and landed in Grogus hands. This caused the droid to fall over. Completely missing us.

Mando shoved me to my feet as the droid limped towards us. Just then the Rancor returned and smashed the droid.

I laughed in relief and put my hands on my knees. "I forgot how tiring this was."

~🌓~

Mando and I rushed around the corner shooting at pikes while Boba and his Rancor finished off the droid.

While we were all distracted a blue guy blasted fire at the rancor knocking Boba off and sending it into a frenzy.

"You're scaring it! Put your blasters down! Stop shooting! Mando shouted.

The rancor climbed up a tower. Roaring and smashing the top.

"Keep them safe." Mando handed Grogu over to Peli.

"Well, who's gonna keep me safe?"

"Here. Hang on to this." He handed Grogu his ball.

"Mando wait-"

"It's gonna be okay." He nodded at me before jetting off to the Rancor.

Mando tried to wrestle the rancor and it went just about how'd you'd expect.

"Don't worry, kids. Your old man's crafty." Peli said.

The rancor shoved Mando's helmet into its mouth.

"Ooh, spoke too soon."

The rancor tired again but Mando shot flames into its mouth. The rancor got mad and threw Mando to the ground.

"Dad!" I screamed and ran towards him.

The rancor jumped down and roared at Peli and the twi guy before turning to Mando and I.

"Wake up! You have to wake up!" I shouted, shaking him.

I looked over at the rancor to see Grogu standing in front of it. His little hand outstretched towards it.

The rancor slowly started to fall asleep. Grogu walked towards it before he layed down next to its massive head.

I helped Mando stand and we looked over at Grogu snuggled up with the rancor.

"I'm guessing there's not gonna be a barbecue."

~🌗~

I sat in droid pit of the N-1 Starfighter with Grogu. Mando steering from the cockpit. It wasn't as spacious as the Crest but it sure was fast.

Grogu used his ball to tap the widow, trying to get Mando's attention.

"No."

More taping.

"Uh-uh."

More taping

"No."

Even more aggressive taping.

"He's just gonna keep doing it till you say yes." I sighed.

"All right. But this is the last time." Mando sighed, but I could hear the smile in his voice.

He pushed a button and the ship jumped into hyperspace.

Both Grogu and I laughed with our hands up. Well as high as I could put them anyway.

——————————————•—————————————
AN: BOBF is completed! Season 3 is next! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Wc: 817
Thank you for reading!
K out!