Chapter Twenty-Eight

Scale Number: Heavy 3

It seemed that he didn't have to tell her twice, as she reached forward to grasp the stone hard base. Leaning in, she pressed her lips gently to the tip, teasing him before she wrapped her lips around him. Swirling her tongue around the tip, she gave several long pulls, nursing the head like he would do to her. Only when his breath caught did she finally move down inch by inch, lapping at the steely love muscle as she went. Moaning as she sucked her way down, forcing him all the way back, meeting snuggly against the side of her hand. The sounds she made vibrated her throat, where she had his tip gripped without gagging.

Proud of his pet's lack of a gag reflex, or at least the ability to control it, Kalayavan groaned. Letting his head fall back against the chair, gripping the pommels as a stroke of her tongue sent a clenching sensation through his balls and up his spine. Not wanting to be too forceful with her in what she'd at first seemed hesitant about, he refrained from wrapping her nearly white hair around his hand and fucking her mouth.

This was her act to control.

For now.

His pet bobbed up and down, sucking, licking, like she couldn't get enough. Despite the fact that he was already slamming against the back of her throat, just using her hand to stroke the couple of inches she couldn't quite reach with her lips. With her free hand, she moved to cradle his sack, gently massaging it as she sucked hard on the tip.

"Fuck," he hissed through his clenched teeth, tipping his head just enough to watch his cock slide in and out from between her lips. "Stop," he ordered her. Unable to tear his eyes away from the glorious act, yet he couldn't watch her anymore, or he was sure he'd cum right there like some virgin losing it to an older experienced woman.

Only she ignored him, slowly sliding all the way back down until his head couldn't go any further. Groaning happily, she used the muscles there as if she were swallowing ever so slightly coaxing him further down her throat. Over and Over, massaging him in a way he'd never felt before.

Relevent women didn't perform oral because it wasn't necessary to the reproductive process, just like he'd never put his own head between a pair of legs until his pet crashed into his life like a derailed train. "Kitten," he growled warningly, it was full of his strong carnal desire, cracking under the pressure of trying to keep his restraint for her.

Still, she ignored him.

Drawing back just as slowly, she grazed her teeth ever so slightly over the ridge of his overly sensitive head. Feeling his balls tighten in the hand she continued to knead them with, she gave one final plunge.

His little pet pulled a load from him, continuing to suck him until every last drop was cleaned from him. Only then did she sit back, swallowing the remaining amount that wasn't captured on her lip. Which she licked just as greedily, her eyes sparkling with the desire to do it again.

Kal was panting, watching her kneel there like the good girl she could be. Having to swallow himself in order to dampen his throat, "Stand up." If she'd thought he'd been dominant with her before, she was wrong when he barked, "Now."

Cat got to her feet, rubbing her thighs together when she felt her excitement beginning to trickle down the flesh there. Sitting up straighter, he removed his arms from where they'd been 'resting' nodding to each of them in turn. "You're going to put your knees up there," he told her, making her fidget, covering her tits from his view, making him growl again. Reaching up, he pulled her arms back down to her sides, "I didn't say you could cover yourself."

"Sorry," she breathed, pulling her bottom lip between the teeth, squeezing her legs even tighter at the sound of his domineering voice. Trying to get a little bit of friction, even when she could anticipate what was to come.