Chapter Eleven

Scale Number: 2 (bathroom)

Cat opened her eyes, stretching out her muscles, sore from napping in a furled up position in the chair. Groggy and unaware of how much time had passed, her bladder was screaming for release. Which was probably the cause of her waking up in the first place. Getting up, she paddled her way on bare feet to the bedroom door, her grip on the blanket slipping as she went. It slid to the floor, at which point she wasn't willing to bend over to pick it up yet. She'd get it on the way back through.

Opening the door, she glanced across the dark room to see a mound on the bed, her half asleep brain processing that it must have been Kal. Falling asleep after seeing her knocked out. Which allowed her to use the bathroom without the fear of him walking in.

Although if she were paying attention, she might have noticed the sound of running water on the other side of the cracked door. Instead, she pushed on it ready to stumble in, but froze in the cloud of steam that engulfed her.

Standing under the spray of scalding water, Kal was behind the clear glass door of the shower. He had one hand pressed against the wall under the shower-head for support, leaning forward with his mouth open, panting heavily. As if he'd just finished a triathlon, only that wasn't exactly it.

The reasoning was his other hand stroking his engorged member with variety, as hot water streamed down him in little veins. Her eyes sliding down the defined lines of his muscles, memorizing every mouthwatering plain, settling on the long hard strokes of his hand. Following every repeated jerk, making her heart pound harder and a sensation to form in the pit of her stomach.

She bit her bottom lip hard when she felt a silent moan threatened to vibrate out of her. A moisture pooling at the apex of her thighs, suddenly jealous of his member for getting more attention than her. It took all of her willpower to keep from reaching down and touching herself through the thin material of her sundress.

He swore, cursing something under his breath. Slowing as he added a slow twisting motion, "Fek, that's it, my dirty girl."

Cat felt a strong anger rip through her when she realized he was probably imagining someone else. Making this even more fucked up than it already was. She should back out and go relieve herself elsewhere, in more ways than one. Only she didn't get a chance to even think about really moving when he spoke again. This time it was impossible not to react.

Groaning, "Take it, Cat." He began pumping his grip even faster as he did so, which drew an involuntary gasp from her.

Turning his head, Kal stared through the water, meeting her eyes; which she had no doubt were bright green with excitement. His facial hair was no longer unkempt, but trimmed neatly with the skilled hand of a chef. She thought it made his features even sharper, more attractive. Even his hair was shorter, only an inch or two now, making him look more professional, fitting to his personality.

When he saw her, he didn't stop moving, unembarrassed that he'd been caught red handed. Or with dick in hand, if she wanted to be funny. If anything the sight of her only seemed to spur him on, picking up his pace as his eyes traveled the length of her body. The thoughts of what he could be imagining made her nipples harden painfully, even the soft material of her dress burned as it rubbed against them.

Her mouth opened as she tried to babble out an apology for barging in on his privacy, making a move to step back.

But he growled, stopping her from getting even an inch from where she was standing. "Don't," even with just one word, she was ready to drop to her knees right there in front of him. Getting wet in more than one way, "Don't you fucking move, Caterina."

She would have done anything he asked in that second, the sound of his arousal for her almost too much to handle. Cat sucked on her bottom lip, only releasing it to trace her tongue along it, a moment his eyes followed. Wondering if he could read her craving to taste him. The answer had to be yes as his intense heated gaze was warming her to a melting point.