Chapter 1 His pretty delicacy.

" No, please don't do this to me, Clinton I can't believe that you are doing this to me, after many years of love and friendship, upon all the numerous ups and downs we went through together you still conspired with my stepsister to do this to me.

Clinton I'll hate you forever if you do this to me!" The hoarse voice of Stella echoed in the second floor back passage of the shining diamond hotel and club.

Stella struggled to break free from Clinton grasp but he was too strong.

Her pleading voice kept echoing in Clinton's ears and his heart tightened at every word she said, he was lost in thoughts.

" What are you waiting for Clinton, don't forget about the deal we made!" Sophia, Stella's stepsister's voice sounded in Clinton's ears, dispelling his thoughts.

" Hurry up Clinton so we won't get caught, I can hear footsteps!" Sophie, Stella's second stepsister reminded in a panicked tone.

Clinton's expression suddenly changed from that of pity to  determination to complete the task at hand.

He resumed dragging Stella on the floor. " Where are we going to dump her?" Clinton asked, his eyes slightly red, him himself couldn't believe that he was doing this type of thing to his childhood friend.

" Let's push her into any random room, I saw a man entering that room that's at the end of the passage and he looked really drunk, let's push her into that room and leave her to her fate." Sophia whispered.

" Stop Clinton, you can't do this to me, I'm a daughter of the Brooks family, I won't let you go if you do this!" Stella cried, if there was any word she could say to make him stop she would say it.

A loud laugh erupted from Sophia's mouth as she walked closer." Daughter of which family, my dear, let me remind you that your mother is dead so you don't get anything from the Brooks family."

" It's good that she died, your mother was a shameless woman with no limit, boldly and shamelessly climbing unto my father's bed when she knew that he was drunk and now you are calling yourself a daughter of the Brooks family, what a joke." Sophie laughed.

" Quickly give her the medicine so she will be as desperate as her mother was, like mother like daughter." Sophia said as she threw the medicine at Clinton.

Clinton picked it up and opened, without thinking, he poured everything down Stella's throat.

Stella choked multiple times because of the large quantity that was poured into her mouth.

Tears streamed down her face as she looked at Clinton with bloodshot eyes.

Her eyes became blurry and the last thing she saw was herself been pushed into a dimly lit room after that, she blacked out.

The bathroom door flung open with a heavy force as a man walked out. He looked at the door and saw a free package been delivered to his doorstep.

He managed to walk over and look at the pretty face of the girl on the floor. He liked pretty delicacies like this. His eyes
darkened as he let his lust take over him.

The night passed as Stella lost something that was precious to her.

The bright rays of the sun found their way into the last room on the second floor.

Stella jolted awake from her sleep, she had a terrible nightmare and seeing that the room she was in now was the same room in her nightmare, tears poured out of her eyes as she realized that her nightmare had come through.

She curled up on the bed and cried for some time before getting up from the bed.

The beast from last night had already fled. She stood up from the bed and suddenly a sharp light flashed into her eyes.

She quickly covered her eyes and bent down to see what it was.

It was a silver ring the had the design of a moon on it. She picked it up and took a good look at it, well you know the saying, finders keepers.

She picked up her clothes and went into the bathroom. After coming out, she took her phone which had fallen to the ground and the ring, she looked at herself in the mirror before walking out of the room.

Stella hailed a taxi to the Brooks family mansion. After paying the bills she walked in through the front door only to hear the old lady cursing at her.

" You dare to set foot into this house after satisfying yourself through out the night with a man that you don't know, right?" Old Mary asked angrily.

Old Mary never liked Stella from the beginning. Because Stella's mum had an affair with her son leading to the birth of Stella, the old lady never considered Stella as a family member.

" Grandma, it's not what you think, I was drugged and pushed into a room by Sophia and Sophie." Stella said because if she was forced to leave the Brooks family, she had nowhere to go.

Sure enough the old lady turned her head away and said, "Pack you bags and get out, you mother is no longer alive so you don't have a reason to stay here, even if she's alive you wouldn't still stay here."

Stella felt hopeless, she knew arguing with the old lady was of no use, she went into her room and started packing her things.

They had already succeeded in kicking her out, she told herself that she wouldn't feel sad and sorrowful, instead she used these as opportunities for her to make her life better and later on, come back for revenge.

Stella packed all her clothes into her suitcase. She washed her face and put on a bright smile before walking out with her suitcase.

There was no use of been sad and moody.

As she walked down the stairs, she saw Sophia and Sophie's triumphant smile. She ignored them and stood in front of the old lady.

" I know you have never liked me since the day I was born, and I'm sure you are happy seeing me leave. Just to let you know, as soon as I step out of this house, I will never come back again. If I come back, just know that it's for revenge, nothing else.

Hope you all live your best of lives." After saying that, Stella walked out of the Brooks family, she looked at it for the last time before hailing a taxi.

She looked at the ring in her hand and sighed. She made a call to her friend that was in the city. After getting her address, she went there straight.

***

The city were her friend lived was far from the Brooks family house. So far that she got there the next day.

Her friend, Mira came to pick her up at the bus stop, from there they went to Mira's apartment.

Stella watched the scenery along the road. Soon they entered into the bustling city, where the towering skyscrapers stood as a testament to power and wealth. Country X was a country made for the rich alone.

If you came to Country X without money hoping to make money, sorry but you came to the wrong place, the only place you will be able to afford is a corner in the streets and that corner wasn't for free.

They drove pass different skyscrapers along the road and each of them had their own uniqueness and temperament that excluded the aura of their bosses but one of them stood out the most.

In the center of the city, the cold and domineering Brighton co- operations skyscraper stood tall and mighty. It was the tallest of all and there were other subsidiaries scattered around the city.

The colour of the building could make you shiver, the contrast and the structure of the building gave a brief definition of how it's boss was.

As they drove pass the building, Stella took some pictures of it.
She hoped that she could find a job as soon as possible.

When they got to Mira's apartment, it was a two bedroom apartment.

" My brother is away for his holidays but since he's not back yet, you can use it for the time being." Mira said as she put somethings in place before leaving.

Stella sat on the bed and looked at the bustling city in front, there was a balcony so she could watch from where she was.

She fell into deep thoughts.

Thanks for reading my story, hope you like it, don't forget to
Vote
Comment
And share.