Chapter 11 Reagan's return.

Stella was the first to pause. She looked at Mira.

Mira also paused seeing the angry bunny in front of her. " Hey Isabella, guess what aunt bought for you." Mira quickly brought out the bag.

Isabella's eyes lit up, " What's that, I want to see, is it for me?"

" Yes it's for you." Mira said then handed her the bag.
" Thanks aunty, you love me so much." Isabella said then took the bag before running into her room.

Genevieve had already prepared dinner.
" Isabella, time for dinner!" Stella shouted.

Minutes later, the little figure ran out of her room with a lollipop in her hand.

" Isabella, give it to me, no desert before dinner." Stella said as she took the lollipop from her.
Isabella pouted and folded her hands before going to sit close to Stella.

Drake, Mira's brother also came to join them on the table.
Stella and Mira couldn't eat much after filling their stomach in the restaurant.

They all ate happily, together as a family.

_

The fifty fifth floor in a dark coloured office.

" Boss your private plane has been booked and it will be leaving in the evening." Elena reported as she stood in front of Reagan's table.

" Ok." Reagan replied.
" Security has already been placed around the airport you will land and I have already contacted Blake, he will be the one to receive you when you land." Elena said.

Reagan nodded and said, " Call Ryan to my office."
" Yes boss." Elena said then walked out.

Minutes later, Ryan appeared in the office. " You wanted to see me."

" Yes, I'll be leaving this evening, handle the company's matter well and don't fool around with your secretary, the next time I come here, I'll make sure to remove this company from your name and I mean it." Reagan said.

Ryan could see that he wasn't joking. " What do you mean by that, this company was given to me by grandfather, I will tell him if you take it from me!" Ryan threatened.

" Well, that's none of my business, I have already told you what I want to tell you, you can leave."

Ryan didn't show any sign of leaving" Since you are leaving today, let's have some brotherly time together." Ryan quickly drew another chair and sat close to Reagan.

" So what plans do you have to get married when you go back to Country X, I heard that the Sinclair family had longed matched their eldest daughter with you." Ryan said.

" Father said he will cancel the engagement." Reagan stood up and walked to the glass window.

Ryan laughed, " Father said he will cancel it but did grandfather say he will. The Brighton family and the Sinclair family are like the moon and star. Brothers since the ancient times, or did grandfather not tell you the story.

The deal was naturally made by our great grandfathers when they found out that mum was pregnant with you and the lady from the Sinclair family was also pregnant with a daughter.

They did it to continue the brotherly bond between the two families. So I don't think there's anyway you can escape this, luckily for me, their other daughter is still very young and hasn't finished school yet." Ryan smiled.

" A deal made by our great grandfathers, well since I wasn't in the meeting when they made such deals, I never agreed to it." Reagan became annoyed.

" Grandpa said it was a wish made by both our great grandfathers before they died in the battlefront, our fathers and grandfathers promised to fulfill their wish when both of you were born. How can you not know this story, grandpa has told us millions of times, even our cousins remember." Ryan laughed.