Chapter 27 Falling in love with him slowly.

Adriana stared at his cold back as he left. She was extremely sad. Thinking back to what Reagan said, Adriana clenched her fist in anger.

Who was that damn woman and why was Reagan protecting her. Was she the girl Reagan was looking for. She would investigate and find out.

Adriana picked up the box then walked out of the office.

When Stella got to work, she wasn't in a good mood. After been insulted by that woman, she felt angry and sad.

Angry that her boss stood there and watched her been insulted and sad that her boss already had a wife. Why wasn't he single. Why didn't that woman marry someone else.

Wait, was this the feeling of jealousy. Why was she jealous? She should be angry for been insulted for what she didn't do.

Stella angrily slammed the file she held onto the table. She sat down after drinking a few mouthful of water.

She began her work but her mind casually drifted away. Who was she thinking about, who else other than the man who sat behind the work desk, wearing a white long sleeve shirt that was without wrinkles. The man who laughed at her when she said she cried for no reason, the man who was domineering and commanding.

Stella's heart softened and she no longer felt angry like before. Recalling when he smiled at her, Stella subconsciously smiled. Why was he in her head? She couldn't focus on her work.

Stella closed the file then stood up from her chair. She walked towards the sofa then lazily slumped into it. She closed her eyes and decided to indulge herself in what interested her at this moment.

Again, the picture of the tall man appeared in her eyes. She eventually fell asleep, her dream were full of fantasies that she wished could come true.

The door to the meeting hall opened as Reagan's tall figure appeared. All the shareholders stood up and greeted him as he walked towards his seat.

The meeting began and the room because dead silent as Blake stood in front of the projector screen and explained some important things to the shareholders.

Reagan however, wasn't paying attention to the meeting. His mind was occupied with the angry little woman who ran out of his office looking offended.

He was looking for ways to make Adriana give up on him so when he saw her walk in, he demanded for his suit from Stella and as expected, he saw Adriana's eyes burning with jealousy.

He thought back to the time when she made him laugh. He was a different person when he was around her.

" Boss is there anything you would like to say?" Blake who had finished explaining asked but was met with silence.

" Boss." Blake called again but still got no answer.

A shareholder dared himself and slightly tapped on Reagan's chair handle. Reagan came back to his senses and looked up, only to find everybody looking at him for a conclusion.

" Boss is there anything else you will like to add?" Blake asked again.

" Send the financial documents of yesterday to my office." After that, Reagan  stood up and shaked hands with the shareholders. After they left, Reagan was about to walk out when the head of the financial department suddenly walked towards him with someone following him behind.

" Boss, this is the new worker who recently joined the financial department." Mr Yin said.

Reagan looked towards the direction of the woman who stood behind Mr Yin and was slightly stunned.

" Good morning boss." Amy greeted as she smiled and slightly bowed her head.

Reagan only nodded before walking out with Blake.