Chapter 29 He's missing her. He wants her.

" Calm down Stella." Genevieve said as she took Isabella from Stella before walking into her room.

Mira and Drake sat beside her and comforted her. Stella stood up and walked into her room. She collapsed on the bed and closed her eyes.

When it was time for dinner, Stella was not in the mood to eat, she just walked into the kitchen, picked an apple then walked back into her room, closing the door behind her.

After eating the apple, she laid on the bed and stared at the celling. Minutes later, Stella hears a small knock on the door. It was obviously the knock of a child.

Before she could answer, the door was pushed open as Isabella walked in with a bowl in her hand. She sat on Stella's bed and placed the bowl in front of Stella before forcing the chopsticks into Stella's hand.

" Have something to eat mum, you can't sleep on an empty stomach. Please don't be angry with me, grandma told me everything." Isabella was no longer the way she was, she had now returned back to the way she normally behaved.

Stella was shocked when she heard what she said, Genevieve told her everything? What did she tell her?

But that wasn't important to Stella now, she pushed the bowl aside then grabbed Isabella, pulling her into her arms as she sobbed.

" Sorry mummy, don't cry, I won't ask again, but I really really miss my daddy. Grandma told me what happened to you, I know you are in pain mummy." Isabella also sobbed.

Stella held her tighter and wished for the man to just appear out of nowhere, she always gave Isabella anything she asked for but not been able to give her her daddy, made her sad and angry with herself.

" Mummy, since my real daddy doesn't want us anymore, then you are free to marry another daddy for me." Isabella said as she sat on the bed.

Stella paused and looked at Isabella. Marry another daddy for her, that thought had never entered her mind before and she didn't even want to think of it.

Who should she marry? Clinton was already out of the picture and there was no other man she knew that had feelings for her.

Before Isabella could speak again, Stella stuffed a small quantity of noodles into her mouth. Isabella smiled and happily ate it.

They both smiled and found comfort in each other, forgetting what happened earlier.

The next day Stella dropped Isabella at her school before going to work.

It's been one week and some days since he last saw her and he was already missing her like as if she was the other piece of his heart that ran away.

Reagan sat on his chair, wearing a dark grey suit and a black long sleeves shirt. His sexy fingers moved to his neck as he pulled off the tie and unbuttoned the first two buttons.

Looking at the documents that laid untouched on his table, he wasn't in the mood for work anymore. He wants to see her.

He wants her to chat with him and keep him company, he wants to hear her sweet voice, he wants to see her beautiful face, he wants to see her smile and act stupid.

He suddenly stood up and walked towards the door but stopped, he shouldn't go, he will send Blake.

Reagan walked back to his chair and picked up his phone that was particularly used for contacting Blake. He pressed the button and the call connected.

" Yes boss." Blake's voice came through the other end.

" Go to the Fairytale Book Publishing Company and bring her to me." Reagan said and after that, he ended the call.