2:⁠-) YEARS OF HATRED

ADITYA SINGH BIRLA POV

After doing some work ,I went to the apartment's building where that bastard's sister lives. I went there and saw that she and her friend was coming to their place. And I collide with them intentionally to put a small microphone in avisha's purse.
She asked me if I'm okay and I said politely that I'm fine and asked her that if she's okay or not. These formalities were part of my plan.
I went to my place and started listening to her talks. I can say that she's talking to t

hat bastard.
When I listen to her talks, i can't believe that anyone can speak this much. Yeah I was spying on her.

 Yeah I was spying on her

AVISHA MEHTA POV

When I collided to someone I realised that he's Aditya Singh birla , the CEO of our company. I got scared and asked if he's fine. He said that he is okay very politely. I always thought that he is very rude and ruthless.
I reached to my apartment and then my brother called me. My brother is my only family left with me. My mother died when I was 1 year old and my father died in the car crash. He said " avi ! Are you okay, why weren't you picking my calls? You know how much I was worried about you?" He said all in one breath. It was common for me as he is always worried about me.
He loves me the most so am I. I didn't tell him about that fire thing as his worry will increase.
After talking to him I went to wash up. Then I went to sleep as it was late night. In sleep I got a nightmare, all the scenes of that car crash. I saw that how my father was driving the car, we were singing and doing fun in the car. But suddenly a car collided to our car and the both of the car crashed. I still remember that there was a boy driving the car and in the passenger seat a lady was sitting. I heard that the lady also died in the car crash.
I still remember that the boy isn't driving the car properly. Maybe he was learning to drive. In my sleep, I shed many tears and woke and again I got my Panik attack. I used bronchodilator to calm it. I hate that person more than anyone.
.....................
.....................

Next morning

It is Sunday and no work to do, no office,no work pressure, just chill.
I was wearing a brown hoodie.

                       HER OUTFIT

                       HER OUTFIT

And just chilling in my room, watching movies, and when I was being bored I went to riva's room to chat with her and to annoy her.
After annoying her I went to kitchen to make coffee. I love coffee so much. And I was so happy that my brother is coming to Mumbai for a week to take care of me and he will live in my apartment as we have one empty room. And suddenly my door bell rang and when I opened it,it was my brother ,I hugged him tightly and said " I missed you, bhaiya". (Hum apko bahut Miss kiye)
And my brother said " I missed you more" (hum tumko jyada Miss kiye)
We both had conversation about our lives as we met after a longtime. Then me ,Riva ,and bhaiya went to restaurant to have lunch.

 Then me ,Riva ,and bhaiya went to restaurant to have lunch

ADITYA SINGH BIRLA POV

I had a meeting in a restaurant with other businessmen. I dressed up with blazer , white shirt and pant as usual. I reached to the restaurant and had meeting and when the is finished, I was about to leave when I saw someone sitting on the table beside me. She was wearing a casual kurta pajama.

 She was wearing a casual kurta pajama

                        HER OUTFIT

I don't know why but I can't take my eyes of off her. She was looking like a fairy from heaven. I realised that she caught me staring at her.
I never saw her in traditional, she always wears formal in office.
Then I realised that she is my enemy, that asshole's sister.

I can't stop myself from looking at her. Then I saw that she was coming at my direction
'oh my god, why is she coming at my direction ' I said in my mind

Hello lovely readers 🥰🥰
I hope you all are doing great in your life.
Don't be disappointed. There are twists in this story but you have to wait for at least 3-4 chapters.
And also follow my Instagram id
myfantasy__k