5:⁠-⁠). MINE TO CAGE

AVISHA MEHTA POV

AVISHA MEHTA POV

I was going to my work and I don't know why but my senior gave me the leave for today saying that it's my birthday. I returned to my apartment. And my brother said that we're going outside. And I agreed for that.

We reached to the destination and I was speechless. That place was just like a mansion.
I was surprised. I entered the palace and I was at loss of words. The place was decorated just like heaven.

As soon as I entered I saw Aditya standing in front of me singing "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear avisha , happy birthday to you" .

I was so happy and even I forgot my birthday but I don't know how he knew about my birthday.

There was a cake in the centre of the hall and heart shaped balloons could be found anywhere in the hall.

"What are you waiting for, extinguish the candle". Aditya said gently.
I extinguish the candle and everyone sang the birthday song for me.

I cut the cake and fed my brother first. Then again everyone clapped.

I was amazed that who did this arrangements and all.

"So today you're birthday girl and a big surprise is waiting for you, you just have to wait". Aditya said making me desperate for my surprise.
..................
..................
..................

We had conversation and gossips for an hour.

And then suddenly electricity went off. I was so scared and also felt dizzy then I became unconscious.
.........
.........
.........

When I woke up I was lying on the bed in a room in a wedding lehenga. Then suddenly I heard someone's footsteps coming to the room.

He opened the door and entered the room. My mind wasn't able to process anything at that time.

"Oohh! You're ready. Ab lag rhi hain mrs avisha Aditya Singh birla. Perfect!. (Now you look like Mrs. Avisha Aditya Singh birla)" He said entering the the room. Has he lost his mind. What the fuck is he saying. I glared at him angrily. "ooff! Agar ese dekhengi to aap to Jaan hi le lengi hamari (if you glare at me like that then I will die for sure)". He said and smirked.

I was so confused and angry. Like maybe he is crazy and need therapy.

"What the hell is this, have you lost it? Tell me what the fuck is going on, why am I dressed in this and why are you calling me mrs Aditya Singh Birla?" I said shouting at him.

And him being unbothered said "kyuki aap jaldi hi ho jayengi (because you will be soon)".

He is mentally ill, need therapy and I should beat some sense into him.

"Aap hamse shadi karengi agar apko apne Bhai ki jaan pyari hai to or agar nhi to apke samne apke pyare bhaiya ko ham acid me duba kar maar denge(you will marry me if you want to save your or else I will kill your dear brother by drown your brother into acid in front of you)" he said so casually like it's his hobby.

"Don't you dare touch him otherwise I will throw your dead body for being the feast of crows and eagle". I said passing a death glare to him.

"Then you should marry me instead, I promise I will never touch your brother and do any harm to him.

"Why are you doing this?huh!" I questioned him.

"You don't need to know this. Just after the marriage when you meet your dear bhaiya (brother) you just have to say that we married out of love and that you love me" he completed.

"Who the hell said that I am going to marry you " I angrily said.

"You have to cause you don't have any choice" he said making me want to tore his mouth.

Then he grabbed my hand and took me outside the room and it was decorated as someone's getting married. And yeah he wants to marry me.

He forcefully make me sit on the mandap(the seat where groom and bride sits and priest starts doing chants). There was a priest already on the mandap waiting for us.

We both sat on the mandap and and I can't believe I am doing this but just for my brother's sake.

I decided that I will not him go that easily I will make him beg on his knees.

Then it's time for the pheras(rounds).

As priest was chanting promises and in my mind I promised myself

'I will make him beg on his knees'

'i will make sure that he doesn't get whatever he wants from this marriage '

'i will make him regret the decision for the rest of his life'

'i will never be his wife but a spy so that I got to know that what he is planning'

'i will never let him achieve his goal'

'i will never get any hopes from this marriage'

And the last one 'i will make him pay for everything that he did to me cause I know this is not his entire plan'
And the rounds completed.

It's time for filling my partition of hair with vermillion.

"Now you're mine "he said with an annoying smirk on his face.

"You'll regret it" I said with the same expression as his.

But I am not sure that what to do now, how will I face my brother and I also can't tell him the truth.

When our rituals get finished he said taking a full look of me while putting his both hands on my both shoulder "ab to aap sach me Mrs Aditya Singh Birla ban hi gyi, perffeecctt!"

I already feel like punching him in his manhood and yeah I did.

He screamed in pain and said still smiling "you're fierce than I thought".
And I again kick him in his manhood and this more harshly.

He shouted "have you lost your mind. You need to be punished I guess."

He would punish me seriously and as if I let him.

"Your dreams are quite high" I said sarcastically with a smirk on my face.

Like I am fire, I can burn anyone who comes in my way.

He grabbed my hand and forcefully
Dragged me to the same room.

He definitely lost his mind....

Hello my loves🥰🥰
How's the chapter.
And she's is character written by me a bihari girl and she has my personality so yeah she is fire.

If you want spoilers related to this story you should follow my Instagram account 'myfantasy__k'

Bye love you all with all my heart 💖💖😘😘