6:⁠-⁠). PART OF MY LIFE

ADITYA SINGH BIRLA POV

I grabbed her hand and took into the room forcefully.

"Have you lost your mind? Leeeaaavvee me" she angrily shouted.

"You're my wife, and I have every right on you" I said.

"You really think that I will give right on me" she said and slapped me with all her strength.

"How dare you, what do you think of yourself?huh!" I said angrily. "And listen, I'm not gonna force myself on you tonight. I just wanted to say that you have to stay in this place and don't you dare tell anything to that asshole." I said as she was looking at me being furious.

"Just sleep for now ".

"Get out of the room" she said pointing at the door of the room.

I went outside of the room.

...........
...........
...........

In the morning

I open the door of the room only to find her sleeping peacefully and looking like an angel. My angel. A smile formed on my face while staring at her.
The sun rays coming from the window was disturbing her so I covered the window by curtain. But she woke up. I wasn't able to speak anything. Like my words were stuck in my throat as I gulped looking at her. She was looking confused.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Nothing just came to wake you up" I replied.

"And listen carefully, get ready we are going to meet your brother and after that we are leaving for my mansion." I said as I want her to meet my family.

After some time she gets ready and came out wearing a beautiful red saree. The saree was hugging her curves tightly. She wore silver bangles. Her long silky hair open touched by the winds which I don't know from where it was coming.

 Her long silky hair open touched by the winds which I don't know from where it was coming

HER LOOK

I don't know how many times I'll be enchanted by her beauty.

"Let's go and don't worry I will not tell my brother the truth". She said.