7:⁠-⁠). THE BEGINNING OF VENGEANCE

ADITYA SINGH BIRLA POV

We reached my home and there were decorations everywhere.
I already told my family that there is a girl I want to marry and after marrying her, I will bring her here.

As the big door opened, my aunt was standing on the edge of the door with puja ki thaki in her hands.

After my mom's death she was the one who took care of me. She was my another mom. That's why I call her chachi maa.

"So you are the one who stole my son's heart" my aunt said being amazed by her beauty. And she is my wife She has to be beautiful. Wait, what am I thinking. I should focus.

"It's illegal to look so pretty, bhabhi" riya complemented her. Riya is chachi maa's daughter.

Chachi maa proceeded the ritual before entering in the house.
Then we entered there.

Avi touched everyone's feet. And I was shocked that she is being a sanskari bahu. She was behaving like this marriage is done with her convenience.

"Sada suhagan raho". Like seriously. I don't know why but a smile appeared on my face.

"Bhabhi come, I'll sh

ow you your and bhaiya's room. Riya said.
Mine and her's room. That's exciting.

Riya took her to our room.

AVISHA MEHTA POV

I had to pretend that everything is fine. Because I don't want my plan to be failed.

My plan was to get close to everyone included that bastard but by maintaining the distance

My plan was to get close to everyone included that bastard but by maintaining the distance. And this will be The beginning of vengeance. I want to know his secrets, his dark and deep secrets.

A women was standing at the door. I guess she's his mother.

"So you're the one who stole my son's heart" she said being happy.

What. Stole his heart. Does he have a heart? I will rather stole his peace.

"It's illegal to look so pretty bhabhi" a girl around my age said. Maybe she is his sister.