8). LIFE WITH YOU

ADITYA SINGH BIRLA POV

We went to our room.

"You sleep on the couch and I will sleep on the bed" she said.

Ouch! That hurts, but I like this attitude of hers.

"What if I say no?" I said going closer to her.

"Okay, then you can sleep on floor if you don't want to sleep on the couch." She said with the same attitude.

I started going to more close to her.

She stepped back and got pinned to the wall.

She was looking hell sexy glaring at me with those pretty and angry eyes.

I gulped looking straight into her eyes. There were silence for a minute.

Then she broke the silence by saying "I'm fire, if you come close to me I will burn you".

"Toh aaj ham jal hi Jana chahte hai in aankho me. Jala dijiye hame or ham ek shabd nhi kahenge(so let me burn in those eyes. Burn me and I'll not utter a word)." I said completely losing my mind.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I put my both hands around her on the wall and leaned a little towards her.

"I am going to sleep on the bed and I don't mind if you want to join me."
I said teasing her.

I walked towards my bed.
And she walked together the couch. She's definitely so stubborn.

I lied on the bed and she lied on the couch.

We both drifted into sleep and when I opened my eyes in the morning.

I saw an angelic sight. The sunlight was falling on her face making her skin glow even more.

A genuine smile formed on my face looking at her adorable expression while sleeping.

Shit. I am out of my mind.

Why am I looking at her?
Not looking but admiring.

Some happened to me, but what?

I went to washroom to take a shower. And when I get out of my bathroom almost half naked just in towel wrapped around my waist, I saw her being shocked after seeing me like this and she turned around.

"Don't you have any shame. Maybe you forgot that I love in this room too." She said and unknowingly she turned around at me and then got shocked again and saying "oh! Sorry."

I wanted to tease her. I went close to her, I mean too close that I can hear her breathes.

"You are my wife and I don't need to be ashamed in front of you." I said.

At this moment and girl would blush but she is different.

She turned around to look straight into my eyes with no shame and no fear.