9). MAYBE LOVE

ADITYA SINGH BIRLA POV

I introduced her to my business partners and she was so embarrassed, her face was all pale and shocked.

She looked adorable.
Wait, what's happening to me?
What the hell I'm thinking?

And then everyone congratulate us for our wedding.

"Are you crazy" she said.

"Yes, for you" I don't know why but I murmured to my self inaudible to her.

"What did you say?" She asked.

"Nothing, just go and work for now" I said.

"Fine, I was going to anyway but you are just...." She said angrily.

I went to my cabin, and I can't stop thinking about her.

She was ruling over my thoughts.

"Aap to hamare zahen me uterti hi Jaa rhi hai, avi.

Kyu lagta hai esa ki apke Bina rehna mushkil hai,

Kyu lagta hai ki aap se dur nhi reh sakte.

Kyu lagta hai ki apko din bhar apni ankho ke samne rakhe or in ankho me jindagi bhar khoye rhe.

Kyu hai esa ki jab bhi aap mere thode se bhi kareeb aati hai to hamari dhadkan badh jati hai.

Kyu hai esa ki ham apke sath Puri zindagi bitana chahte hai.

Avisha Aditya Singh Birla, you are doing something extreme to me that is changing my intentions and  changing me."

(You are ruling over my thoughts.
Why do I feel like it's hard to live without you? Why do I feel like that I can't stay away from you?
Why do I feel like keeping you in front of my eyes and lost in those eyes of yours? Why my heart beats fastly whenever you come close to me? Why do I want to spend my whole life with you?)

(Le author- hayee itna bhi whipped nhi hona tha ki whipped cream hi ban jao.)

All I could think at that time was about her.

Aahhh, why is this happening to me?

Who is she to make me this vulnerable?

Who is she to Become so important to me to live?

Whats happening to me?
Maybe love.....

No that can't happen.
There's no possibility of me falling in love for her.
________________________________________________________________________

AVISHA MEHTA POV

I went to my working area. And met my friends.

"Hey, congratulations for your wedding avi, Riva told me about it"
Aniket said congratulating me.

"But avi, I'm so mad at you right now. Like you didn't consider it nesecary to invite us and you didn't even inform any of us." He said pouting like a kid.

"Okay, sorry na. But where is reyan? I didn't see him today." I said looking for reyan.

"Yeah,he is on leave today. He was busy with some other work, so he didn't come today" aniket said.

"Avisha, actually Mr birla is calling you in his cabin." My senior said.

What does he wants now?
Embarrass me more??

I went to his cabin but it was empty and I don't see anyone here.

I saw his pictures and trophies in his cabin.

I was looking at the whole cabin and when I turned around I collided to his chest and then was about to fall.

But he grabs my hand and it landed on his chest and his hand snaked around my waist.

He was looking straight into my eyes. The intensity of the moment was so high and there was dead silence between us.

"Will you remove your hand from me" I said.

"What if I say no" he said with a weird smirk.

Is he flirting with me or what?

He still doesn't remove his hand off of my waist. He was just staring at me but it looks like admiring.

No it can't be.

"I know I'm so mesmerizing but that doesn't mean you won't stop staring at me" I said removing his hands off of me.

"I won't" he said with a genuine smile. Is he for real? Like us he really trying to flirt with me?

Now it's my turn.

"Okay then don't, just keep admiring me and I won't even utter a word" I said walking forward in his direction and he started to move backwards.

He was all red and being shy.

He got pinned to the wall and his breathing got heavy.

"Oh really, you'll not even utter a word. Then let me admire you for the rest of my life" this time he sounded like a whipped lover.

"Aap to hamari sanse bhi chura lengi tab bhi ham jinda reh lenge sirf aapko dekh kar" he said and I felt that he wasn't joking.

(Even if you stole my breath I still will be alive only by seeing you)

Dekhte hai ki aap kab Tak ye continue kar pate hai.

(Let's see for how long you will continue)

"Apki sanse churani to padegi kyuki aapko dekh kar hamari sanse to hamse chhin chuki hai" i said in my most attractive voice.

(I have to steal your breath because I don't have mine)

"Ese kahengi to ham abhi apni Jaan aapke kadmo me rakh denge"
He said and I felt it too real.

(If you talk like this then I will give you my life to keep it under your feet)

"Okay, I give up. Let's stop this joke." I gave up cause he was being too much. But I don't know that why the hell I was flirting with him.

"I wasn't joking" he winked at me and said again "I'm going to grab a coffee".

I really done with him like how can he say everything so easily as a joke.

While he wasn't there I sat on his chair.

And after sometime, he returned with the two coffee in his hand.

"Oh looks like you really enjoy being here" he said.

"Yes I am" I said.

"You know why everyone is staring  at you by the transparent glass window of the cabin" he said leaning on the wall opposite.

"Why?" I asked as I realised that everyone is actually looking at me.

"Because you're the only living person to sit on this chair" he said and I gulped.

"Yes, I mean I'm your wife. I have every right on your things " I don't know but I sounded like a normal wife.

"They're looking at you and I don't like it. Should I kill them?" What's wrong with him today.
Why does he sounding like a whipped lover.

Like he's always threatening to kill my brother and all.

________________________________________________________________________

Hello my lovely readers 😘😘
How's the chapter?
If you liked it then please vote.

And you should wait for the next chapter because there will be a new entry in next chapter.
Byyyeeeeee🥰🥰