13. LOST HAPPINESS

V E E R ' S P O V

V E E R ' S P O V

I was at my place thinking about something so deeply. I was trying to understand the situation.

I just can't understand if Aditya wanted revenge then why did he get married with her. He can easily take revenge without marrying her.

And that girl has the audacity to hit me. Who does she think she is?

I still remember when hus mother died and he told me that he will perish his entire bloodline.

But it doesn't look like that he'll be able to. Mami ji was such a nice woman she always treated me like her own child even when my parents were busy in their business and I decided to help Aditya in it.

But whatever he is doing feels like he's melting.

And that girl was so fierce coz it's still aching.

I still remember every bit of moment when he was craving blood of the culprit.
But what happened now why does it feels like his main priority is now something else.

I got information about how he ruthlessly killed my man just because he wasn't spitting the truth.

But I trained my men well that they'll never try to betray me.

I was done so I decided to go to his house also mine and ask him indirectly about his priorities.

I grabbed my car keys and headed to the bangalow.

I knew the password so I opened the door and directly head towards my room.

The room still holds our childhood memories that how we three of us used to play together, always being with each other but now it has changed.

Everything has changed.

The house which used to glow like everyday is diwali.

How our sisters used to trouble us. The house was considered as a heaven always lit up with the five children.

Everything just vanished by one hit of winds.

This heaven started to consume darkness which led all of us to be a part of it.

Everyone smiles but it's not the genuine one. They pretend to be happy but they're not. Mama ji seemed to forgot living. He distanced himself from all of us.

From his own son. I was just there to console but I was also sad. I decided to help Aditya and made myself like this.

And I don't know that what happened to the third one of us that he left the country 4 years ago and we barely can contact each other.

I guess Aditya was in touch with him.

I still long for the fun and closeness we used to have between us.