11. DOOM ON IT'S WAY

VEER SINGH RAJPUT'S POV 

This girl is so stubborn. She is full of arrogance and attitude. I hate these type of girls who thinks that the world revolve around them. 

"were you planning to kill me with that piece of iron. Not so soon honey" i teased her. 

Then she kicked me in my belly making me flinch. 

"honey huh? Now I'll tell you that honey can be bitter as fuck" she said and started hitting me with that rod. 

She escaped the room and a smirk formed on my lips witnessing that this girl is so dumb to think that she'll escape this easily. 

It's not easy to escape from me. 

I'm a walking doom. 

I got a call from my dear cousin, my maternal uncle's son, aditya. 

"bade dino baad yaad kiya apne... Abe chutiye, itne din se kaha mara pada tha tu. Or jab main mumbai wapis aaya to pata chal rha hai ki nawabzade ne vyah kiya hai. Mujhe bata-" i blurted out and got cut off by him. 

(" called me after so many days... You bastard, where were you dead for so many days and when i came to mumbai i come to know that our dear king is now married. You should've.-") 

"sun, abhi wo sab samjhane ka time nhi hai mere pas. Tu apni security team ko bhej jaha ki main location bhej rha hoon.. Mujhe police se jyada teri team par bharosa hai" he said with desperation in his voice. 

("listen, i don't have time to tell about these things. You send your security team in the area and I've send you the location. I trust your team more than police") 

"but what happened, like why so suddenly you need my team" i said. 

"my wife is missing and i want her as soon as possible" he said. 

"okay, chill and send me her photo so my team can recognise her" i said. 

And a notification popped in my phone and my eyes turned dark as i was shocked. 

It was the pic of the girl i kidnapped. 

(author- it's avisha's face reveal

(author- it's avisha's face reveal.. You can imagine her as avi) 

Isn't she enemy of ours as her brother killed my maternal aunt. But how is she wife of aditya? Like how is this possible? 

Maybe that's the part of adi's plan to revenge her and her brother. 

I kidnapped her to kill her but adi has different plan or should i say more dangerous plan i guess. 

"let go off her" i ordered my guards. And they obey me.   ____________________________________________________________________________________________

   ____________________________________________________________________________________________

AVISHA MEHTA POV

"let go off her" he literally shouted. 

And the guards freed me and i ran till my breath got heavy but still i didn't stop and then i found police in that area. 

"wo.. Wo....there's someone... Wh... Who kidnapped me" i tried to explain everything to police but i could hardly muttered. 

"it's okay ma'am. For now just come with us" a police officer said and then darkness consumed me. 

ADITYA'S POV

ADITYA'S POV

I hang up the call. And tried to find her. 

Then i got a call and i picked it up. 

"sir we've found her and she fainted" officer said. 

As soon i heard this i literally ran as fast i can. Being desperate for meeting her. 

As i reached i saw that she was unconscious and was lying on the back seat of the police car. 

"didn't you call the ambulance" i asked and one of the police shook his head in 'no'. 

"then what are you waiting for, of my wife being dead....... Just call the ambulance before you lose your fucking job." i said with a glare in my eyes grabbing his collar. 

(after sometime in the hospital) 

I was sitting on the chair beside her bed holding her hands in mine. She was still unconscious as the doctor said that she is little injured. 

I noticed some movements in her eyes and she was murmuring something. 

"no... Nooo.... Nooo... Please papa wake up....." she murmured as if she was in pain, alot of pain. 

"avi, please wake up" i tried to wake her up but she continously muttering something in her sleep. 

Finally she wakes up and for sometime she was trying to understand the situation. 

She tried to sit and i tried to help her but she jerked my hand saying "i can sit by myself" she said and my heart was like 'ouch'. 

I don't know why it hurted me when she was always like this. She was always rude to me and it hurts and i know i deserve it. 

I freaking deserve this behaviour.                                                ____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sabko ek lamba wala hiiiiiiiii after that lamba break for this chotu sa chapter. 

Don't come at me for giving small chapters cause i rarely use phone nowadays. 

And if you're thinking that this story is not giving the bihari vibes then 'jara sabar to kar mere yaar'. 

And if you want some smut then tell me in comments I'll look forward to it. 

AND. DONT. FORGET. TO. VOTE. GOT IT 🔪🔪

Byyyyeeeww 😘😘