CHAPTER - 11

Sam's POV:

The door was broken down in an instant and the guards' guns were already aimed and their fingers on the trigger.

"SAM FUCKING DO IT" Colby's voice roared as he ran straight into one of the guards and knocked him off his feet.

I took in violent gasps, my legs shook and I felt myself freeze. The deafening sound of gunshots boomed in the atmosphere as I fell to my legs and shut my eyes, covering my ears with my hands.

"SAM DO IT. WHAT'D I TELL YOU? DON'T YOU DARE GIVE IT A SECOND THOUGH." Colby's muffled voice wawa still loud, it roared and echoed in my head.

I quickly held my arms out and tried to focus with everything I had. My hands shook and my head ached. The sound of gunshots thundered in the atmosphere. A groan escaped my lips, I could feel my energy being slowly sucked away. Could I even control this ability? And then suddenly everything went silent. I slowly opened my eyes. My eyes slowly widened at the sight I saw. The image of the guards' lifeless bodies laying in a pool of their own blood. Their heads were no longer on their bodies. My breath became fast all of a sudden and my legs felt shaky.

"C-Colby.." I whimpered,

He came up to me and pressed his finger against my lips, "No, no, no, I understand Sam. Close your eyes, you're fine, you're safe, I'll never let anyone hurt you." He said as he wrapped his arms around me and I nuzzled my head into his chest,

"N-No, I-I killed them.." I looked up at Colby, he stayed silent, he looked like he didn't know what to even say.

"C-Colby, I-I.." I stopped mid sentence as I felt blood slowly pour down from my nose,

"Oh shit Sam, we gotta go back now, before any more guards get here." Colby said as he pulled away from me and walked towards the door,

My vision was getting blurry and I could hear my heart throb rapidly. My legs began to shake and I was slowly losing consciousness.

"Sam? Come on." I heard Colby say, his voice was muffled.

Before I could respond my legs gave in and I fell to the floor with a loud thud. My breath was heavy and fast as I tried to stay awake.

"Sam! Shit what happened!?" Colby shouted as he ran towards me and picked me up in his arms.

Everything slowly faded to black. Colby picking me up was the last thing I remembered.

( Only 430 words sorryy. Just didn't have much motivation but I wanted to update so here you lol. Hope u enjoyed and pls vote, it means a lot to me and thank u for reading<33 )