1

Jisoo tidies up her colorful classroom as she anticipates the day with her class.

Kinder Strawberry Class is full of energetic kids and today, they have a transferee student too.

She nods on her assistant teacher to get ready as the kids are arriving.

She personally went to see a cute girl named Kim Jennie at the Guidance Office.

The little girl looks like she has a lot of spunk. She doesnt smile and walks with her head up. Maybe she's imitating some grown ups.

But she's so adorable, Jisoo thought with a smile.

Jisoo has been a teacher for two years now. She's lucky to teach to the town's most prestigious school- Atlas International School.

By the time they arrived in class, her students are just settling down. Some are still sleepy, while some are not interested. She said 'Hi!' to them and the kids slowly settle down to their sits.

"Ms. Kim Jennie, please introduce yourself." Jisoo said as the whole class looks at the newcomer.

Jennie just looks at the class, then looks at Jisoo. "I dont want."

Jisoo force a smile. These spoiled kids really are something. "Alright, then, tell me if you want to meet your new classmates so we can redo your introductions alright?"

"Everyone, Jennie will be joining us from now on." Jisoo said cheerily to the class. "Please treat her nicely and get along well alright?"

"Yes teacher!" The class replies.

Jennie was shown where she will sit.

She just looks at Jisoo.

Her new teacher is very pretty.

She has a really nice smile.

And a happy voice.

She looks like those people in TV that sings too, or those in the mall in big pictures.

"Hi, I'm Nayeon, I'm five." The girl beside her said with a big smile.

Jennie didnt reply. She wants to go home already.

She didnt like this new school, her new uniform, and her new home.

.
.
.

"Ahhh hello to our cute PreSchool department!!" Mr. Nim, the school principal greets them.

They are only made up of five teachers, a supervisor, and three assistant teacher, so their department is the smallest.

They also stand out since their uniform is a bit colorful than the other teachers.

They are asked to be at the gym because of an important announcement.

"Ahhh we should be going home by now.. Sooyahhh wanna go drink later?" her co-teacher, Lee Sunbin asked.

"We cant drink on school night.." Jisoo said with a smirk. "date night didnt work out?"

Sunbin had been wanting to get married for sometime now but nothing seems to click on her dates. Her friend's frown confirms Jisoo's question.

They waited for the other teachers to come and after some minutes more, the principal came forward to the stage, "hello everyone, please settle down for an announcement."

A group of people walks in and Jisoo felt her heart drop as her eyes focused on someone.

"Everyone, as mentioned before, our school will be having a renovation thanks to the iniative of Mr. Kim Kyungmin, our school's main shareholder."